Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@pearl household last night
AB5tOz3.png

Trevor Siberian had like 4 times the amount of rushing yards as Zeke.

Goddam Kirk Cousins ruining my day yesterday...You wonder why Washington keeps putting the franchise tag on this sack of dogshit.

Poor @jnos must not have gotten the warning that Bradford was on the bench and in his place the Viking were starting that thing called "Case Keenum"
Case Keenum is not a person, he is an thing...He is a: "Case Keenum" He is like a machine that is installed in a football game to make your team lose. If you have a receiver on a team and he will now be forced to catch a ball thrown by the "Case Keenum" DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY! Second I saw that yesterday I instantly benched Diggs....Should have benched Cook too but I thought maybe the Case Keenum would be programmed to hand the ball off and stand there motionless...I was wrong.

tenor.gif

I did salvage something by remembering the first rule of FF....N.O. Has no defense, none, 0...Any team playing them in the dome will have 500 yards of offense...A pissed off Tom Brady will burn them alive. If you have anything on Tom Bradys offense in the NO dome, thown them on the table.

Looks like @jShort and I will be sweating tonight

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Man, going into the 4th, Rodgers had 2 freaking points. And no Rodgers on means no Adams on either. Luckily they came alive to try and save the game with less than 10:00 left but i still stayed up to watch it.

But after eating Guac for dinner AND DESSERT, I BE LIKE
These_fucking_maracas.gif

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Saw on the wire this morning when I woke up that Pearl lost to Carson by a half point. This is kinda funny, as the rumors last week had Carson kidnapped in a dank basement in the Middle East and now suddenly he's 2-0. It must suck to be so bad.

I wonder if JP can come to grips with peeling himself off the top spot of the power rankings or if the self-promoting dog & pony show continues.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Week 2 - Monday Night Miracle Situations

Only one game to be decided tonight, which will have YUGEEEE implications to the Power Rankings:

@UtahJoe with a 1.9 point lead and Evan Engram vs @jShort and Detroits Kicker, Matt Prater.
ESPN has @UtahJoe projected to win by .6 points, but I see the Lions hanging 30 on the Giants, so Engram is going to need to have a big game for the Silly Nanies to pull off a W.

Sure, @jnos has Riddick and the Lions D, but no way he makes up 53.9 points against @fidodie. FART NOISE

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Only one game to be decided tonight, which will have YUGEEEE implications to the Power Rankings:

@UtahJoe with a 1.9 point lead and Evan Engram vs @jShort and Detroits Kicker, Matt Prater.
ESPN has @UtahJoe projected to win by .6 points, but I see the Lions hanging 30 on the Giants, so Engram is going to need to have a big game for the Silly Nanies to pull off a W.

Sure, @jnos has Riddick and the Lions D, but no way he makes up 53.9 points against @fidodie. FART NOISE
I have been left to depend on the giants passing game to save my week

giphy.webp

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

giphy.gif

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
These Giants have a great D
But they have a god awful offense.
I think the Jets could shut them out.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2-0 bitches
giphy.gif

Nice game @jShort ....I got lucky that Olson went out with a broken wheel and that I somehow seal the win with the giants offense lol.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.01.29 AM.png
Week Three Power Rankings

1) @stb222 - Long Duck Dongs 2-0 (+1)

New number one, big commanding win against the guac. breaking 100 points, new top dog here. A thin bench and Howard with an injury that isn't very public at the moment, something to still be scared about.

2) @Carson - Team LumbarGate 2-0 (+1)

Late into Sunday night and Carson pulls out the W by POINT FIVE POINTS. who's happy for decimal scoring now!? Is CJ Anderson ready to see a start now?

3) @pearl - Guac Deez Nuts 1-1 (-2)
Heart breaking loss, sticking with the Rams D was the wrong move. And where is Zeke? Still in the Salvation Army bucket?

4) @Chris26er - The Crash Bandicoots 1-1 (0)
A easy W for the Bandicoots; but since it wasn't a big opponent, causes them to stay at 4. Could be broken down either way, this is what the computers came up with. KHunt is fantasy gold.

5) @UtahJoe - London Silly Nanies 2-0 (+1)

Monday Night Miracle winner here; very impressive. Who knew Wentz would light up the bench? Some gutsy calls benching some big names paid off.

6) @jmanic - Pocket Dogs 1-1 (+1)

Enjoying a pissed off TB12 propels the Pocket Dogs up two spots. With Tate left to play, should be good. Brady could carry this team, but is Gronk dead?

7) @jShort - Too $hort 0-2 (+2)
Maybe last weeks rank was a little bit of an over reaction. I am worried about Murray though. This team is starting to look like a hospital ward with Olsens broken foot. Needs to make some moves to keep pace.

8) @elzoller - Team El Guac-Oh! 0-2 (-3)

Didn't think this veteran-led team would be in this position. Not looking good. Blount apparently doesn't care about your fantasy team. I expect a turn around and a streak of wins, but it's going to be an up hill battle at 0-2.

9) @fidodie - Mariani Sauce 0-2 (+1)
Another heartbreaker, but up and out of the cellar because of how bad @jnos week was.

10) @jnos - Still Riding 26" Wheels 1-1 (-2)

With only two players in double digits, one is a kicker and the other is Gronk who may be hurt... What else is new? Bradford dead, Riddick as your RB1, needs to hit some waiver wire gold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom