Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

jnos

Dear Bruce Arians,
e574e10535d448ff8fc9b09a62cc9f1a.jpg

That's for keeping Andre Ellington out of the game plan and going with Adrian "Hide Yo' Kids" Petterson.
tenor.gif

And, hey, Derek Carr:
you-suck-gif-4.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jesus christ what happened to the Raiders? Beastmode is stuck in limpmode

LSN holding the top 3 scorers in the league......
FoOhNWX.png

giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I still can't believe the Giants actually won

Monday Night Miracle Situations

Looks like we have a barn burner here folks,
@Chris26er and the Bandicoots, with the Titans D, are up 4.1 points to @jShort and DeMarco Murray. Honestly have no idea how that one is going to pan out... I Think @jShort pulls this one out.

We have some far fetched unlikely scenarios such as @jnos with Ryan Succop can put up more than 15.1 points to put the first L in to @stb222's record

and
@Carson needs The titans to get lost on the way to Indy and for TY Hilton to put up more than 37.4 points against @jmanic's Pocket Dogs who still have Rishard Matthews and Delanie Walker....

3-3 is the place to be apparently

jnos

We have some far fetched unlikely scenarios such as @jnos with Ryan Succop can put up more than 15.1 points to put the first L in to @stb222's record
With Mariota back, that's not impossible. Succop had 11 pts, week 1, 15 week 2, and 16 week 3. I'm thinking we get a week 2 scenario and I lose by 0.1 pts (F YOU ARIZONA!).

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
With Mariota back, that's not impossible. Succop had 11 pts, week 1, 15 week 2, and 16 week 3. I'm thinking we get a week 2 scenario and I lose by 0.1 pts (F YOU ARIZONA!).
Speaking of, has anyone noticed that @stb222 hasn't lost a game since you switched to the Dewey decimal scoring system?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"Aaron Rodgers will have surgery on broken collarbone"

my prediction on @stb222 in the power rankings
M46Xvbl.gif

Wow nice pick by @jnos ...Kicker scores 21 points.

Top Bottom