Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't get it, why is Wentz an "idiot" for running a few yds for a TD? His scrambling ability is part of his game - sheesh
Because, hes now playing in the NFL...Not at North po dung state or whatever high school he was at...Guys in the NFL as twice the size, twice as fast and no running QB...not even 270lb cam newton can take those kind of hits for very long.....And when your replacement is Nick Foles...you have a responsibility to those HORRIBLE EAGLES FANS to not get hurt....I mean look at that sequence...He dove for the TD...he gets injured...Next play, he tosses a TD pass...Was totally unnecessary...Scramble all day...Dont get yourself killed....goddamit...Now im going to have to do battle with @pearl using who? BUBBY BORTLES?
latest

source.gif

Well with McClown injured...Maybe I can get Bryce Petty!

rick81721

Lothar
Because, hes now playing in the NFL...Not at North po dung state or whatever high school he was at...Guys in the NFL as twice the size, twice as fast and no running QB...not even 270lb cam newton can take those kind of hits for very long.....And when your replacement is Nick Foles...you have a responsibility to those HORRIBLE EAGLES FANS to not get hurt....I mean look at that sequence...He dove for the TD...he gets injured...Next play, he tosses a TD pass...Was totally unnecessary...Scramble all day...Dont get yourself killed....goddamit...Now im going to have to do battle with @pearl using who? BUBBY BORTLES?
latest

source.gif

Well with McClown injured...Maybe I can get Bryce Petty!

Well it ain't over yet. Win 2 more games and the #1 seed is ours. Sure it's a huge blow, but it's happened before. The 1990 giants - yeah they had a great D but their O was relegated to a running game with Hoss at the helm. The iggs' D needs to step up and start playing like they were earlier in the season. And pedey will have to change to a more run dominant O - the acquisition of Ajayi will certainly help here. And there's no dominant teams in the NFL anymore - looks like the patsies are best in the AFC and their D is abysmal.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The 1990 giants
Bill Parcells, BIll Belichek and Tom Coughlin vs Marv levy doe...

Sims was never as important to that giants team as what Wentz is to the eagles...I think Philly will still get the 1 seed but foles beating Carolina, or Minnesota.... Not sure about that

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
can't put it all on mccowen, murray went 9 carried for 14 yards.
oh, wait. i see what happened.

GIF1.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wow, well that didnt go as expected...

tenor.gif

Thinking about it...Game meant absoultely nothing to the Pats...Next week vs the Steelers is the only thing that matters. And really that game only matters to Pittsburgh since they have show that they can never ever win a playoff game in NE...NE has beaten the steelers at home plenty of times.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Week 14 Scoreboard
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 9.15.57 AM.png

Seeing @fidodie lose is the only thing that really mattered here. Wow.

Week 15 Power Rankings

This will be the last installment of the power rankings for the year with the playoffs starting:

1) @stb222 - Long Duck Dongs 11-3 (+2)
Just going to copy and paste the same thing the past couple of weeks. The magician is still stringing it together. Kevy will be biting his fingers off in hopes that Rodgers comes back.

2) @UtahJoe - London Silly Nanies 10-4 (-1)
What will we do with the missing Wentz Wagon? Can Utah find some gold on the waiver wire for two weeks?

3) @jnos - Still Riding 26" Wheels 8-6 (-1)
The camaro blew out a wheel last week, and the rest of the small wheeled riders couldn't get back on track. It's safe to say that Kamara is the glue for this team and if he's 100%, will give a good battle in the first round of the playoffs.

4) @pearl - Guac Deez Nuts 9-5 (+1)
Is Josh Gordon going to be the WR savior for this team? The revolving door of scrub WRs may have found the two they need for the next two weeks.

5) @Chris26er - The Crash Bandicoots 4-10 (+2)

This is my favorite team that is getting hot at the right time, but impossible to come back from all the h2h losses earlier in the year. Poor @jShort and his nonlineupsettingass is going to have a tough first round in the Toilet Bowl.

6) @fidodie - The Mariani Sauce 7-7 (-2)
The biggest manager flub of the year award. So hard to watch, but I'm not going to complain. He will have a long offseason after the Toilet Bowl to think about that.

7) @Carson - Team Lumbargate 7-7 (+1)
Playing the rest of the year out hard and handing @jnos a L could be the superbowl of this teams year, whispering sweet dreams of "what could have beens" along the way.

8) @elzoller - Team El Guac-Oh! 6-8 (+1)
Another solid effort, I can see Zoller and @Carson at the bar drinking the weeks away going forward.

9) @jmanic - The Pocket Dogs 6-8 (-3)
With the chance to play spoiler, Deez Nuts had too much horsepower for the dogs. Tom Brady and Dion Lewis took the night off and cruised through a nice evening in Miami. Next week should be different for the cornerstone of this team.

10) @jShort - Too $hort 2-12 (0)
Playing two injured players... woof.

YOUR PLAYOFF SCOOP
#@UtahJoe and the London Silly Nanies, had a solid team showing in a game that didn't really matter, but at the cost of the leading stud of the season, Carson Wentz, going down lunging in for a rushing TD THAT DIDN'T EVEN COUNT. Utah has shown he has been crafty this year, almost Kevy-esque, but for the show down in the playoffs, not a time to be throwing darts trying to land a starting QB.

VERSUS

@pearl and the Guac that was looking to be spoiled the last couple of weeks was put into the fridge and saved to last another week. They have the exact opposite problems as @jnos team, the WR core is absolute trash. Crowder falls down going in motion this week really just describes the situation. The RBs are pulling this team through thick and thin, well really just Bell is. What is scary is that Alfred Morris will be worth a ham sandwich come week 16 when Zeke comes back; so what happens then?

---

@jnos and the 26" wheeled bicycle riders came into this week strong, but with the Camaro and A-Aron Jones combining for 2.5 points, it left a huge hole in this line up. The solid WR core makes up for this, and hopefully Alvin's Camaro can recover from the brain mush concussion he received Thursday to put the wheels back in motion and keep churning ahead.

VERSUS

@stb222 and the big duck dongs finished the season #1 in the standings and while everyone was convinced this team would fall apart down the stretch, it hasn't. The bench spaces are filling in, the real A-Aron may be coming back, and the random WR picks are coming through at the right time. How long can we keep this up? Find out next week.

Toilet Bowl Bracket
Yes, the 6 shittiest teams will square off to eliminate themselves by WINNING the game to avoid the triple threat cage match with will be week 16. Going going to try and finness the losers bracket on espn to match but READ, THIS IS THE BRACKET THAT MATTERS
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 10.04.53 AM.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
#@UtahJoe and the London Silly Nanies, had a solid team showing in a game that didn't really matter, but at the cost of the leading stud of the season, Carson Wentz, going down lunging in for a rushing TD THAT DIDN'T EVEN COUNT. Utah has shown he has been crafty this year, almost Kevy-esque, but for the show down in the playoffs, not a time to be throwing darts trying to land a starting QB.

I just looked at the scraps that are left out there for QB's....Reminded me of that scene in History of the World part 1 in Rome

IM FIGHTING WITH CARDBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to need a miracle here.

Patrick

Staff member
Drake could have been nice enough to put up a couple more points so that my QB selection meant nothing.....

if @jShort isn't going to attempt to avoid the turd - i say we do a 5 way, top two are saved, bottom 3 go to week 16.....

wonder if anyone is going to drop a QB that will be playing?
integrity of the game and all....since this is for $$$$

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Everyone is still playing for something, so the wire should be active, winners bracket or not!

I don’t wanna adjust the toilet bowl bracket, if you get to play Jeremy you should have an easy out, so you should be happy about your seeding!

I’m also thinking the toilet bowl breakdown could pick their draft order... to keep you’d interested.

Patrick

Staff member
yeah - i don't need zeke, big ben, or RW for week 16. I might throw everyone out there, and let the waiver order sort it out.......
although i haven't looked at the undroppable list lately.

Top Bottom