Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep doesn't look good. Fooles Gold time!
They did win the division today so they are guaranteed a home playoff game no matter what... But I have seen how the nick foles movie ends already

I wanted to be fair and told Jimmy to not score any points

There is a reason I’m not in the playoffs! :confused:
Just as I'm talking shit that big, stupid, heyseed, ginger... Smells like manure, fucking dunder head decides to try and dive head first for the end zone....

Man obj, dalvin cook, DeShaun Watson, Carson Wentz... Im like the grim reaper

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@stb222 The human element I was mentioning....
I see what you are thinking
Wilson has to play a great Jags defense on the road
Big Ben facing the ravens...always a bloodbath
McClown vs whats left of denver.

Jags have a great defense...but they get that rep by beating up on mostly dogshit teams....outside of the steelers. Not sure I could ever trust McClown over Wilson...like ever...thats some serious gambling.

cyclists.gif

even with that - if pitt had gone for the PAT rather than 2, i'd be winning this thing.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
cyclists.gif

even with that - if pitt had gone for the PAT rather than 2, i'd be winning this thing.
Yes, but @Chris26er still has one horse left for tonight. Anyway....when in doubt...just say this out out loud...."im going to trust Josh McClown (the guy the jets hired to tank the season) over Russell Wilson....and then stop thinking :)
tenor.gif

At least we can now hang out in the pit of despair together

tenor.gif

RIP Wentz Wagon
giphy.webp

Patrick

Staff member
even worse, why leave in baldwin, if you think wilson isn't going to do well?
argh! i gotta hope for a screen pass to drake - he fumbles and gets blown up.
there is your monday night miracle!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Filling in for the traveling @pearl

Monday Night Miracle Situations

Lets face it...chances are you are either in or your out...Watching the Dolphins roll over and die for their master Bill Belicheck is a complete waste of time.

Heres the game tonight...Fins win the toss...defer to the second half like the Pats do...bc goddammit, thats how you win!!! So pats take the opening drive in for a TD....Then cutler will go 3 and out...Punt, pats will go right back down the field and it will be 14-0 by 8:57 PM....Just go to bed at that point.

Anyway...lets see..only a couple that matter tonight

I suppose if Kenyan Drake was to fumble, then get thrown out of the game....That move we now know as: "Mariani Saucing" its possible for @fidodie to get back in this thing...And since @jnos managed to spit the bit yesterday vs @Carson...That last playoff spot is technically still on the table.

@pearl has a 49.5 pt lead of @jmanic and the Pdogs....with the almightly TB12, Dion Lewis and the Pats defense....Remember when the Pats defense set a record early in the year for being the worst in the history of football? Guess what...over the last ~4 games, now its the best in football...of course they are...bc patriots. @pearl and I were discussing Mike Gilislee last week...played awesome for the pats earlier in the year...But at some point Bill just got bored with him...threw him in the garbage and installed burkhead...Now burkhead is awesome. Nothing matters to this team, ever. Actually 50 points isnt crazy for the pats vs this garbage team... Maybe @pearl should start pacing now...

giphy.webp

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
This just in...Its official
Carson Wentz Knee Injury Revealed to Be Torn ACL, out for Season

WHY GOD!!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE MY WENTZ WAGON

bf80cd06a307d62e2628d7ea0ada63a9.gif

csZRyMd.gif

giphy.webp

he is an idiot....why risk it like that...i dont get these guys...

im glad I traded him on the other league.....haha, I didnt make the playoffs but the trade saved me from the CELLAR and the hefty FEE!!!

rick81721

Lothar
he is an idiot....why risk it like that...i dont get these guys...

im glad I traded him on the other league.....haha, I didnt make the playoffs but the trade saved me from the CELLAR and the hefty FEE!!!

I don't get it, why is Wentz an "idiot" for running a few yds for a TD? His scrambling ability is part of his game - sheesh

Patrick

Staff member
I don't get it, why is Wentz an "idiot" for running a few yds for a TD? His scrambling ability is part of his game - sheesh

this is why QBs slide and are protected when they do. They are worth more than any single play, even a TD.
but going all-out is what he is known for, so no way he was going to back down - i suspect he'll have a slightly different approach next year.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
....if he had scrambling ability, he wouldn't have been crushed...right? sheeeshhh

Just sayin....exactly what FIDODIE says....they are already 10-1, or whatever, clinched playoff for sure...he needs to think about January...
SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE....

I know a lot of these guys have it in them and they just wont back down, they are tough, but too many injuries lately.....maybe think about 'big picture'....

this is why QBs slide and are protected when they do. They are worth more than any single play, even a TD.
but going all-out is what he is known for, so no way he was going to back down - i suspect he'll have a slightly different approach next year.

PEARL....last place PENALTY is...$200 :(
FEe to play is $170

Top Bottom