Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
When the team is really meshing, you don't want to bring in some rando's that'll cause distractions or be a bad presence in the locker room.

Like McCowen? I can't believe i'm considering benching Wilson for McCowen....

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Like McCowen? I can't believe i'm considering benching Wilson for McCowen....
@stb222 The human element I was mentioning....
I see what you are thinking
Wilson has to play a great Jags defense on the road
Big Ben facing the ravens...always a bloodbath
McClown vs whats left of denver.

Jags have a great defense...but they get that rep by beating up on mostly dogshit teams....outside of the steelers. Not sure I could ever trust McClown over Wilson...like ever...thats some serious gambling.

Patrick

Staff member
exactly - that little #1 next to wilson in the position rank is there for good reason. but he had bad games against GB and LAR - teams with a real defensive edge.

BAL needs the game too - otherwise the wildcard race gets crowded. The Jets have to jump over a few people, but they are in it if they run the table. It isn't rediculous
if they are still alive against NE on NYE, and NE has nothing to play for.......

ARGH!

thing with wilson is if it aint working through the air, he just takes off with the ball. assuming he doesn't get lit-up, there are always points to be had with his talent.

it may come down to the weather report. 45 and sunny in denver, and lets go jets!

Patrick

Staff member
i'm rolling with the current lineup. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!
unless i get an injury update, i'm not even going to think about it.
and i thought zeek was back week 15 too - basic math problems.

Patrick

Staff member
Hokusai captured the great forces that shaped his world
Change comes in an instant.

Tsunami_by_hokusai_19th_century.jpg

In the matches that matter:

The Lumber didn't have to do anything to close the gap against those little Wheels, as Kamara was concussed early in the game.
Projections now make this game a pick-em. We will see if it is going to be a clean log-over, or otb....

The Kamara situation should have had a trickle down effect, as Ingram would need to pick-up the workload. The DOGS being the beneficiary.
But Ingram failed to find the endzone, and left the door open for DEEZ NUTZ to play his way in. The consistent K for Atlanta continues
to put up double digits. The south will rise again!
In light of the current news cycle, i have avoided any reference to DOGS and NUTZ and what might be an unwanted....

No change in that Enhanced Rodent vs the Stewed Vegetable match. One player for each side participated, both underperformed.
Will the rodent end up in the sauce or will he burn it? It's playing out in the cortex vortex.

----

GUAC is looking to slap the Nannies, but having a receiver that benefits from the opposing QB's success puts the old dames in the driver's seat for now.

Short has folded up the tent with the bad weather approaching. Only thing left is an attempt to avoid the turd. Advice, use players that are playing......say Freeman instead of Peterson.
Breeze was throwing all day, lubing up the DONG's offense.

--

The NFC South. Wow.

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Best news about last night....Falcons won...While this doesnt really change much as far as the NFC south is concerned, one more nail in the Cowboys coffin for 2017

Top Bottom