official 2017-2018 biyf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qclabrat

Biyf kick off was fun today
Just lumbered around locally and hit any local park or public open land which appeared to have trails. Found many car-less places to ride close by, looking forward to finding more in the coming weeks. Happy biyf to all!
MVIMG_20171225_151527.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
got out late today - mostly lazy with a side of hangover.

Jumped on the road - nice to be back on the roadie, as it has been awhile.
The rear der battery was still going strong. the front one was throwing an error last time i charged it, so i threw on
my back-up and away we go.

Think the only thing that got cold was the fingertips - damn gore lobster gloves are just a bit short in the fingers.

solid ride at 30ish degrees - wasn't prepared to ride in the dark, and i need to play with my new toy in the kitchen.
Cooler weather is coming, but not horrible. Should make some solid trail rides. 6MR might even open for business!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, now go ride your bike.

For me, this is all about getting ready for HOH - i survived it last year, i want to crush it this year.
Let's do this.

Patrick

Staff member
For those that would like to be able to check the strava club stats, but don't want their ride data to appear on the BIYF leaderboard,
I've created an observers group. Drop me a note, and request access to https://www.strava.com/clubs/BIYF2017

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
For those that would like to be able to check the strava club stats, but don't want their ride data to appear on the BIYF leaderboard,
I've created an observers group. Drop me a note, and request access to https://www.strava.com/clubs/BIYF2017
Altho I can't join but would like to follow. Need motivation to ride on the weekends when its cold... and looks like we are in the cold now.
Paul (last name removed. Fido was here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

Staff member
Altho I can't join but would like to follow. Need motivation to ride on the weekends when its cold... and looks like we are in the cold now.
Paul

You are in! be on the leaderboard for a bit - i think you'll be surprised.
if you really want to observe, i'll take care of it next week.
Good luck!

qclabrat

Paul (last name removed. Fido was here)
I don't get why not, you ride more regularly than half who are in. Stay in the game, in the end, consistency comes out on top.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I don't get why not, you ride more regularly than half who are in. Stay in the game, in the end, consistency comes out on top.
Just can't get myself to ride b4/after work.
If this was a weekend thing... I would definitely be in lol

EDIT: I don't want to join just to be in.... don't want to half ass it and if I cant be competitive in any way, which I would think means that I would have to ride during the weekdays, I should stay out.

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
has anyone seen @Sandman98 ?
Anyone?
ANYONE?

(i know you are out there, get in here :D)
invite sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom