Official 2016 NFL season thread

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I was pleased with yesterday's game...well the 4th quarter really. Hope they can put a complete game together against the Raiders and win 2 in a row for the 1st time in 3 years. Would only be their 3rd home win in 3 years too. Edit. They played good D (except for Parish Cox...he was worked all day) up until the last play when he came thru with the INT to seal it up.

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My eagles looking pretty impressive, especially Wentz.

He did look good, but against the Browns and Bears...if you cant beat those teams...fold the franchise.

Man is Jay Cutler hideous...Thankfully he did the honorable thing and benched himself after two turnovers....Then the predictable thing happened, the back up QB came in and played better. Jay Cutler should be on an episode of American Greed for fleecing old people (Halas Family) out of millions

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dude has crossed over the line from a little entertaining to scary insanity.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean by no means a good day for the giants yesterday and they gift wrapped the redskins a win...but it was at least a football game at 29-27

Can you imagine whats going on in Pittsburgh today after the worst loss in almost 30 years?

Arizona getting blown out of the building by the Bills?

Ryan fitzpatrick with 6 interceptions? Where's Butt Fumble when you need him?

The dolphins need OT to barely beat whats left of browns

Cam newton sacked 8 times, 1 safety and 3 interceptions

It was like a clown show yesterday..... had to be 10:1 INT to TD ratio

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
The Titans gave the game over to the Raiders but seeing Shitzpatrick toss 6ints made me happy AF. Also watch Bear Grylls and Marshawn Lynch 'Running Wild' on YouTube.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How about that cowboys D?
kumq7glhgx81iexueltt.gif

ChrisRU

Does anyone else think the new MNF play by play guy is terrible? It doesn't help that him and Gruden don't seem to have any chemistry.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Geno "not so bad"
Jets "geno done for season"

pivot, and spin!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Geno "not so bad"
Jets "geno done for season"

pivot, and spin!
Poor Fitzpatrick, woody Johnson, the coach, even @jShort has lost confidence in him.

Meanwhile in Cleveland after 7 games
2016 qbs
Rg3 - rip
Mcclown - rip
Kessler - rip
Whitehurst - rip
Kessler back, now rip again
Kevin hogan should just retire now

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Poor Fitzpatrick, woody Johnson, the coach, even @jShort has lost confidence in him.

Meanwhile in Cleveland after 7 games
2016 qbs
Rg3 - rip
Mcclown - rip
Kessler - rip
Whitehurst - rip
Kessler back, now rip again
Kevin hogan should just retire now

I actually felt bad for Geno. But he got hurt doing the same dumb shit he's been doing... holding onto the ball too long and taking a hit. If he didn't learn his lesson, then it's hard to feel that bad.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well I am happy where my team sits.
Though it's still a very young team but signs of turning the corner is very real. They better hurry up and move to Vegas though because they still have a over a decade of haunts lingering.

Top Bottom