Official 2016 NFL season thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Goddam... Ten point lead in the 4th quarter, 3 turn overs, Qb who never played a down before... Still lose... Jesus christ.

jpn

Between the gratuitous sex, unnecessary violence, unfathomable rules (who knows what is a catch or a funble or holding etc), ridiculous reviews, horrible officiating, classless players who celebrate every play like they just won the Lombardi trophy, trash talking from owners, coaches and players, speaking of which, most players would be serving time if not for their football ability/status (Ray Lewis and many, many others...) deflategate which highlighted Goodell's incompetence and unfettered authority, and the concussions that have devastated many decent persons lives, I have been teetering on this decision for a few years.

Thank you Colin Kaepernick for bringing me to my senses. $12 million and he thinks Castro's Cuba is a better place than America.

SO I AM DONE WITH FOOTBALL.

when Kaepernick is playing football in Cuba I may reconsider may decision; til then I am done.

P.S. as a cowboy fan growing up, may Jerry Jones rot in hell for the way he fired Tom Landry. And shame on you Roger Staubach for still associating with Jones' team.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Goddam... Ten point lead in the 4th quarter, 3 turn overs, Qb who never played a down before... Still lose... Jesus christ.

Yea, there's gonna be a million flags for qb hits this weekend too. Refs are gonna get a ton of shit for not throwing flags...

airojbw5tvsddvgzse1n.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There was a 15 yarder on that play ^ ...it was offset, but it was still called.

There were two bad hits last night...that one, and one by marshal...one was called, one was missed. The one im seeing by Vonn was nothing

http://imgur.com/Mn1z9Ld?r

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
^nobody plays defense in dome, every game at that place is a shootout.

Giants substitute kicker misses an XP and they win by 1, Jets kicker misses an XP and they lose by 1....man...thats the Jets right there

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is the kind of game that makes me hate

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
as someone who isnt a fan of either team, this is at least entertaining.
entertaining, but ridiculously sloppy. Jets should have won that game 38-0

Look, I found Revis Island

Waupaca-Chain-O-Lakes-Sunken-Island-Google-map.png

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well excitement of Raiders has left the room. Unless this is a defense that needs time to gel it's gonna be another long season. Hackettstown high school could score 30 points on this defense.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well excitement of Raiders has left the room. Unless this is a defense that needs time to gel it's gonna be another long season. Hackettstown high school could score 30 points on this defense.
Del Rio going for it on 4th and 2 at the ~50yard line for 7min to go
bartletheadsmackgif.gif~c200

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
play to win!

or go out of bounds when you shouldn't, or don't when you should, or cough up the ball going for 1 more yard.....

where do i bet on the patriots going 4-0?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
where do i bet on the patriots going 4-0?
Texans might beat them, but Rex Ryan will again wet his pants the second he walks into Foxboro. Belichek should play Tony Eason at Qb and he will still beat the bills by 30 points.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Del Rio going for it on 4th and 2 at the ~50yard line for 7min to go
bartletheadsmackgif.gif~c200
Yup that was me. Getting to cute with those chance calls. Still all I heard was how the defense was gonna be stiff.
Not worried about the offense.

Top Bottom