Of course it is ...

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I just got an email that the Bakers Dozen has been postponed for two weeks ... because of a forecast of 5 inches of snow for Saturday. In my case, this might actually work out since I've been sick since Thursday without really showing much improvement so there was a good chance I'd have to miss it unless I felt a lot better tomorrow. But that aside ... it's fuckin' April, and not only are they getting snow in Virginia (!!) but 5 inches (!!!) I have to say, so far 2018 kinda sucks.

Jeffreywoliver

Yes, 2018 sucks so far as racing goes for sure. I picked a great year to become a mountain biker. #thankgodforzwift

xc62701

I just got an email that the Bakers Dozen has been postponed for two weeks ... because of a forecast of 5 inches of snow for Saturday. In my case, this might actually work out since I've been sick since Thursday without really showing much improvement so there was a good chance I'd have to miss it unless I felt a lot better tomorrow. But that aside ... it's fuckin' April, and not only are they getting snow in Virginia (!!) but 5 inches (!!!) I have to say, so far 2018 kinda sucks.

You should have come to the Stoopid 50. It was glorious!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.gif

Better days are coming

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
You should have come to the Stoopid 50. It was glorious!

Yeah, I considered that a few weeks ago and I would have loved to get down there, but I was sick all weekend. Hopefully next year - I haven't done the Stoopid 50 since it was in PA!

Top Bottom