Now leaving: Comfort zone

Pampa

yeah i have a sinewave charger thats basically the same thing but hides in a pocket, segundo is rockin the plug on his TD rig iirc

Yep. The Sinewave Reactor can power up the Garmin eTrex 35 at speeds as low as 5 mph.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What kind of investment am I looking at to add one of those dynamos things + light + usb?

Mumonkan

if you have spokes and a rim and are building yourself the wheel, a hub is like 300, and depending on what light/charging system you want its another 2 and change

so whatever that equals, math is hard.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Damn son, blowing that shit up!
strava%20challenges_zpsent7hco7.jpg

Mumonkan

LOL i commented on your comment. Idunno why they even show those or why we can comment and kudos on them

No one gives a shit unless you complete one of them (and even then, its rare)

Mumonkan

so i didnt forget about the fact that i only told one day of this story, ive just been a piece of shit. as long as this stupid work thing doesnt get in the way today ill be making updates again

its only been, like, a year.

posting this here cuz itl shame me into doing it anyway

Mumonkan

So after trying to come up with the rest of the fantastical details like i have for the previous days, turns out i stopped writing in my journal after we hit Sedona. Thus, the writing portion of this journey is dunzo. Blame the vortexes.

However i finally just put all the clips i had recorded into gopro quik and here's some video action for y'all

Yeah i said y'all. Deal with it.

Top Bottom