No one's perfect, I'll lead this parade...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
isnt that @stb222 specialty? or is vlogging more involved than i realize?
The way I do it is ghetto, but I have figured out a few tricks. It can be as simple as just recording on your phone . computer camera but if you don't want to edit (which makes more complicated and time consuming) you just have to be comfortable talking off the cuff.

RobW

isnt that @stb222 specialty? or is vlogging more involved than i realize?
Ha! Glad you asked... it’s similar to what Kevin is doing. Although, Dave could pull it off because he’s way different in person. I can see how it could benefit him. As long as he’s not like, yeah, check out this big crap I took

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Y’all are dipshits n doin it wrong
5B95BC5C-4B12-4C01-AAC3-8E151307793C.jpeg

The Kalmyk

It’s not a sovereign remedy but I really like the way my back responds to consistent inversion. I picked up a Teeter for 100 bucks on CL. It also helps in flushing blood out of the legs post ride.

I have to say I sleep pretty well. But if you’re looking for deep insight on sleep then Satchin Panda is a qualified source...

https://www.salk.edu/scientist/satchidananda-panda/news/

jklett

Well you can poop and not NEED to wipe yet still wipe anyway. I mean if the insurance wipe comes up clean that just means you didn't NEED it.

Pat brings up a good point though. What happens if you wipe and a dead cat appears?
It means you needed to in order to remove the radioactive waste.

pkovo

Ghost Poop

Don't you mean "Clean Sweep"? I thought the "Ghost Poopie" was when the poop disappears without a trace....You know you've gone, but it's just not in the bowl! o_O

What about Yoga for flexibility? I have zero first hand experience, but have thought about it for myself as I slowly transition into the Tin-man since hitting my 40's.

Top Bottom