No Drop Ride schedule

qclabrat

Your choice. Maybe try for Sterling again?
10-4 good buddy. week before I'll set a time prolly 9am.
@Mathers and I are planning to ride March first so long as the weather and trails hold if he's still good would anyone like to come?

I'm going to update the OP again, try to keep discussions in the other thread, then post here when there is relatively good certainty the ride will happen.
Not trying to be a dick, but I'm not looking to weed through posts to figure out the latest decision. Just trying to keep it selfishly simple for me.

qclabrat

Adam lead the OOS High Mountain ride back in October. He is MIA until spring as he spends the winter skiing
Even though I’ve never led a ride before I need to switch my assigned date.

have Adam loop back when he's ready, he was a nice guy to ride with
Will take you off, Volunteer for another spot if you see one open up, I'll try to remind people a few weeks in advance

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
have Adam loop back when he's ready, he was a nice guy to ride with
Will take you off, Volunteer for another spot if you see one open up, I'll try to remind people a few weeks in advance
Thanks. I’m usually willing to fill in. I just remembered @Fatcatarlo is also MIA until spring as he spends the winter on the ski slopes

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm going to update the OP again, try to keep discussions in the other thread, then post here when there is relatively good certainty the ride will happen.
Not trying to be a dick, but I'm not looking to weed through posts to figure out the latest decision. Just trying to keep it selfishly simple for me.

sure want me to delete my post going back to the general thread?

Mare

Yes, per OOS thread #2, page 16. In APA, I think that's Oos 2(16), 2019.

Oh jeez...too many papers!!!

Top Bottom