NJ State Government Closed

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"Christie told reporters Saturday that the the beach house is separate from the park and that his family will not ask for any state services."

So can we ride in state parks, and then just say we won't ask for any state services?
What I don't get is, the signs do not say "Keep Out" or "No Trespassing" Or "Violators will be fined or towed" It just says no state services available. How can they kick you out?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What I don't get is, the signs do not say "Keep Out" or "No Trespassing" Or "Violators will be fined or towed" It just says no state services available. How can they kick you out?

same reason they are closed at night. no services available.....

it's bs, but its temporary bs.

Kaleidopete

My sign says "facilities are closed"
July2_05.jpg

jackx

This is really interesting. I never knew that there are a handful of old fishing shacks on Island Beach State Park that people are allowed to lease from the state due to the fact that they are grandfathered in.

A guy I work with told me about this and he in fact has access to a shack because he is friends with an leasee of a shack. He told me that on Friday night the police came and told those residing in the leased shacks that they had to leave the premises or get arrested.

True story.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/4964425/in_the_dunes_of_island_beach_a.amp

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Trails were open today but it rained a little, they may be closed tomorrow :(

jackx

No signs or "Do not Cross" tape at 3 different access points for Stephens. One was a parking lot, although not the one that has the Ranger station.

rlb

January can't come soon enough. This guy is such a POS. Ok, he claims that constitutionally he had to shut everything down. In that case, the least he could do is stand in solidarity with his people and cancel his weekend plans too. He's trying so hard to leave a positive legacy here in NJ but he's an idiot if he can't realize that's an impossible task. Bridgegate, hanging on Trump's nuts, and now this BS are the only things he'll be remembered for.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
January can't come soon enough. This guy is such a POS. Ok, he claims that constitutionally he had to shut everything down. In that case, the least he could do is stand in solidarity with his people and cancel his weekend plans too. He's trying so hard to leave a positive legacy here in NJ but he's an idiot if he can't realize that's an impossible task. Bridgegate, hanging on Trump's nuts, and now this BS are the only things he'll be remembered for.
Does everyone forget that this isn't the first time this has happened? What year was it recently that it was shit down for a few weeks? Do we not remember when the Feds shit down a few years ago too?

He is a dud, but you are being snowed if you think January is going to bring some big relief as most of the people that rep the state aren't much better.

rlb

Does everyone forget that this isn't the first time this has happened? What year was it recently that it was shit down for a few weeks? Do we not remember when the Feds shit down a few years ago too?

He is a dud, but you are being snowed if you think January is going to bring some big relief as most of the people that rep the state aren't much better.

It was 2006 (the only other time it happened in NJ). I don't expect drastic change, but I can do without Christie slapping his dick on the table every chance he gets because he's such a Jersey guy with a big Jersey attitude. Thanks for telling us kids how it is. And I know, if we don't like it, too bad, cause Chris is doing the hard work for us so we should just all appreciate him. F that shit, goodbye douchebag!

Top Bottom