NJ Mountain Bike Festival AKA JORBA Jam

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The JORBA Jungle notJungle Jam NICA notNICA ride.
IMG_9101.JPG

@David Taylor 's son rocking the SS, just like dad.
Thanks for patience/leading @KenS

**edit**

I believe that's @tommyjay 's two daughters on the right. They did great! Fun ride!!

Last edited:

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
The JORBA Jungle notJungle Jam NICA notNICA ride.
View attachment 57849
@David Taylor 's son rocking the SS, just like dad.
Thanks for patience/leading @KenS
Super fun time today. That was really good for all the kids. They did a lot more work than they thought. That course must have been 3-4 miles. Jack learned to use his brakes. Also, the pizza was great and got to see tons of friends... @pooriggy @UtahJoe @MadisonDan @Kaleidopete @Riggedfmx and a whole bunch of others. The freshly cut NICA course in the grass area rocked for the kids.

SSmtbr

Had a great day out there and was cool to see so many people enjoying the awesome trails at Ringwood! It was good to meet you @Kaleidopete before the SS for Schilling ride and enjoyed talking and riding with @UtahJoe and many others out there.

Agreed this should be a weekly thing.

moose35

I'll have 7 & 9 in tow. Both have ridden six mile on 20" geared bikes.

Both have strong skills, but 7 is still building confidence on scary looking sections.

If your the guy with the 2 girls. They did awesome. I had a good time following the older one down the trail.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What an awesome day!!!!

It was great to catch up with some peeps whom I haven’t seen or ridden with in a long time as well as meet some new peeps.

@jdgang and I got up there earlier enough to jump on the #SingleSpeedforSchilling ride at 9:30am lead by @gtluke and @pooriggy. I bailed a bit early on this as I was meeting some other folk for the 11am Intermediate ride. What a blast….12+ miles of rocky goodness and for the record; White from the top is my new favorite downhill. What a blast. @mattybfat and I were in an 8 person train railing down the White like we knew what we were doing. Great pizza and laughs afterwards. Such a great time!!!

I tried to take a few action shots of the #SingleSpeedforSchilling ride, but a bunch didn’t come out well with my iPhone. Way too blurry; sorry.

upload_2017-10-2_12-28-23.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-28-49.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-29-12.png

upload_2017-10-2_12-29-37.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-30-0.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-30-23.png

upload_2017-10-2_12-30-49.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-31-12.png
upload_2017-10-2_12-31-33.png

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great weather, great trails, great pizza, great fun! Saw some people I haven't seen in forever and had a blast! Thanks to JORBA and all the organizers/volunteers!

Top Bottom