NJ Mountain Bike Festival AKA JORBA Jam

Off The Road Again

Most likely in! Sounds like a great time and although I've ridden RW a lot, still have no clue where I am! Great opportunity to ride group rides to continue exploring the fun trails and be with people who just love to MTB!

ilnadi

does anybody ever camp at these? it's 1.5 hours, trying to decide if I want to drive after riding and refreshments...

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
does anybody ever camp at these? it's 1.5 hours, trying to decide if I want to drive after riding and refreshments...

i'm debating camping myself - i have to sort that out still. my decision will be late in the hour - have some stuff going on with the family that is making things a bit touch and go right now. i'll post up if i am.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
trying to decide if I want to drive after riding and refreshments...
Trying to not sound like a kill-joy...but alcohol is prohibited at Ringwood. Enjoy the trails have a good time, be responsible. See use there:)

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a schedule of group rides available? I've looked at the various social media outlets without any luck.

FTR....I can't wait for this!!

trener1

Quick Question regarding directions, I put Shepard Lake recreation area into Google Maps and it comes up, is that the place to go?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Quick Question regarding directions, I put Shepard Lake recreation area into Google Maps and it comes up, is that the place to go?
Yes, but you must enter up Morris Rd. in NJ. The Shepherd Lake Rd in New York does not go through to the lake.

Top Bottom