NJ Mountain Bike Festival 2018 Edition

Mtbdog

I did the cat 3 loop earlier this year. If you have rides in that area i'd be more than happy to lead some rides.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone know if Trek will be there? or someone with Trek demos?

im coming either way, just curious

trener1

Ok thanks.
Now I see that they are listed on the Venders page but not on the bike demo page.

Mtbdog

The Cat 3 loop went up Shepherd Lake Rd to a right hand turn onto Old Morris Rd. Take the third right turn,it will be a single track back to Shepherd Lake Rd and repeat. It's about 2.5 miles. Short but for beginner is a fun,safe loop.

Bleeder

JORBA:President
The Cat 3 loop went up Shepherd Lake Rd to a right hand turn onto Old Morris Rd. Take the third right turn,it will be a single track back to Shepherd Lake Rd and repeat. It's about 2.5 miles. Short but for beginner is a fun,safe loop.
That sounds like the demo loop.

It's still available, so you can ride it. Some of the feedback we got was that it was too hard for beginners, hence the Millie White Road loop.

Bleeder

I need to make it this year, I can literally walk there from home. I can't keep making excuses...hopefully I'll meet some you gals/guys...

Also, what about clear JORBA stickers with white lettering for car windows ?
We don't have decals that I know of. Good idea though

Mtbdog

Did the easy loop today, was fun. Also did the demo loop and there are two trees down on Old Morris Ave. That may need addressing, but all in all the park was in fantastic shape! Will be returning tomorrow morning for another pre-run. Thanks!:thumbsup:

Bleeder

Yeah I saw the trees, I think they're pretty much ride overs. Give you a chance to really demo the bikes.

I am kind of concerned about this one
1536186665543.png

Mtbdog

I may be wrong but the 2nd one might need a little log build up because I could see where others are cutting around it. See what I can do tomorrow. Thanks!

Top Bottom