NJ Junior MTB Ride - The Kids vs Clayton - beginner pace/intermediate ride

Christopher barry

Let's get together for some uphill battle's and downhill thrill's at Clayton with some awesome Jr MTBers!

Where: Clayton Park
161 Emley's Hill Rd, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
When: December 3rd at 11am

Will be planning around 10 miles or more if the kids want to keep it going! Gear, rim or disk brakes, and ability to handle roots, climbs, and twisty downhill sections are a must! Must have helmet! Kids must be with parent or chaperone. Link to FB on bottom.

Notes:
1) This is not sanctioned by MTBNJ or JORBA, just parents planning to ride bikes with other parents & their kids.
2) Not babysitting either, kids need a chaperone.

https://www.facebook.com/events/811919498987612/?ti=cl

Matt_

I Get Jokes
JT and I will be there!

Was informed he has a bday party at 3:30 but that shouldn't be an issue. Just means less time to goof off afterwards

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on another ride Chris!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
These kids had an absolute blast yesterday! I wish I wore my gopro to capture some of the shenanigans. Most of them met for the first time, but were goofing off like lifelong buddies.... I'm still smiling ear to ear.

@moose35 we really missed our little firecracker! I hope Zoe Zoe's feeling better. Could have used her spunk to keep some of those boys in check LOL

20171203_111626-1.jpg

A quick compilation of some fun and goofing off. Don't blame me for the aspect ratio... it's the IG experts fault :p

moose35

@moose35 we really missed our little firecracker! I hope Zoe Zoe's feeling better. Could have used her spunk to keep some of those boys in check LOL

Looks like you guys had a blast. i was contemplating coming without her but she would of hated me.
Shes feeling ok. She had a palatal expander put in a few days ago and is pretty miserable.
She saw the pics and was actually mad at herself that she didnt push herself to go.
but i told her that there will be a next time and maybe you can photo shop her into the group pic lol

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Lol I'm not good with photoshop but I can definitely make an early Southpark style cutout to scan on top hahaha.

Probably better that she didn't push herself. There's a good time to push your limits and a bad time, being under the weather is definitely a bad time!

Christopher barry

These kids had an absolute blast yesterday! I wish I wore my gopro to capture some of the shenanigans. Most of them met for the first time, but were goofing off like lifelong buddies.... I'm still smiling ear to ear.

View attachment 60148

A quick compilation of some fun and goofing off. Don't blame me for the aspect ratio... it's the IG experts fault :p

:eek: look good to meo_O

Top Bottom