NJ Bike Shops with demo fleets?

If you're not in a itch to get one, I'd recommend waiting till nembafest up in VT. There's usually many brands and many sizes to choose from. One stop demo Mecca.

@fidodie told me to set sag to 25% to lessen pedal strikes.
Wise man he is.

That came from @Bike N Gear ! a far smarter bike fella than most.

x

It would be hilarious to see me ride the tiny bike! I have a strict no ride/no buy policy. This is a lot of money for me and I’m not going to have any regrets about it when I’m done. I’d rather spend for something I love than regret it for years to come.

you can ride a $10k tallboy, and buy the $3000 version - ?? sure it won't have enve wheels, and an eagle drivetrain - but it will have the same geometry.
Seems you'd need a custom fit too - it is a big investment. Maybe factory demo days? probably worth traveling to if you find them.

The new Stumpy is DOPE. But, we don't have any in XL. It's a bike that has the trail feel of a Hightower but pedals like a Blur. Insane how dialed they got the suspension on that thing. If you want to ride a bike that's 2 sizes too small, you can ride mine :)
Whats the $$ on a new stumpy comp?

posted on halters cycle facebook page today, just a month away
Santa Cruz bicycles will host a demo day at 6 mile run on June 13 from 2 PM to 7 PM
A typical selection of new 2018 bikes to demo will be on hand to demo at no cost
a complete list will follow
please bring your pedals, ID/ CC. Minors will need a parent or guardian to sign for them
Demos will be available at a first come first serve basis
heavy rain will cancel this event the day before/ even that day

In addition to Halter's, there's a couple of other demo days listed in the what's happening thread. I'm sure there will be more announced now that the weather is so nice.

Back
Top Bottom