Niner SIR9 Small New 1x10 drivetrain. Complete bike or can part out.

Mr.Moto

New Price - $600 for the complete bike.

I'm open to breaking it up as well. Frame, fork and headset for $300.

Up for sale is my Niner SIR9 – Size small in Godzilla green. 853 steel frame with EBB in really nice shape. Chris King headset. This was my single speed ride for a couple of years, but I have moved on and this mostly hung in the garage. Need to make room.

This frame rides great. The steel really soaks up the bumps. Fork is a Rockshox Reba set at 80mm with poplock.

I have just refreshed the drivetrain for the sale. It is now built as a 1x10 with an all new drivetrain including a Sunrace 11-40 cassette, Sram chain, SLX shifter, Cane Creek Cobalt bottom bracket. Wolftooth N/W 30T ring to complete the 1x10 set up (now complete). The mechanical brakes have been replaced with a set of Avid Elixir R’s (used and need a bleed).

Other components include:
New Lock-on grips
On-One Mary bars
Salsa Delgado rims on XT hubs
XT rear derailleur
Maxxis Ignitor tires
Orign 8 seatpost
Raceface Turbine cranks
WTB Saddle (black, not the one shown in the pics)

Easily converts back to single speed. This would make a great bike for a smaller rider. Have a young rider racing NICA this year?

Asking $600 obo.
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1860.JPG
IMG_1859.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
damn I wish I could pull the trigger on this. It's exactly what I'm looking for.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Believe me, I want to. I had a SIR and loved it. This would make the perfect base for the build I want to do for my daughter.

Mr.Moto

Do you have an updated list on the parts you're going to part out?

Throwing some prices out there:
Wheelset - $75
Fork - $100
Mary Bar - $20
CK headset - $60

I may keep drivetrain for another project.

joshhan

Heh, I didn't even notice you had alt bars on in the original for sale ad. I had a set of Crivitz bars I've been waiting for the right bike to put them on. Just finished putting it all together.

IMG_20170226_164146022_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom