Niner Air 9

Triple-B

It's amazing the amount of people who asked or PM'ed about the bike but never called or showed up to look @ it/buy it.......

Last edited:

Triple-B

A few weeks back some friends told me I was selling it for way to cheap for what the bike was and the amount of hours it had, that and the amount of no-shows made me decide to just cancel the sale. If someone wants it bring $2000 and come get it. Thanks

MikeP

I agree that he bike is worth 2000 and I understand the frustration of trying to sell something for under what the value is. But it's used and the economy sucks so trying to sell used stuff is hard. I've sold a ton of stuff, more snowboard than bike, and have had to sell stuff for less than it "worth". It all depends on how bad you need the money. I've flirted with selling my Top Fuel and yeah I'd have to take less than its perceived value. But I like the idea of having 2 bikes, so I never have to worry about how long it takes to fix somehing. And probably in another year or 2 it might be my daughter's main ride.

PatrickBrown

A few weeks back some friends told me I was selling it for way to cheap for what the bike was and the amount of hours it had, that and the amount of no-shows made me decide to just cancel the sale. If someone wants it bring $2000 and come get it. Thanks

You know what's sad about this? When I came across this thread the price was listed as $1500? We spoke and I told you that in 2 weeks I would have the money. I said that when I had the full amount I would take it still available. You wanted me to come leave a deposit to hold it. I decided against that. When I had the full amount and contacted you... And your response was "it's no longer available."

Had you just told me you wanted more I would have still bought it. But since you didn't.... Now since I thought your bike was sold... I bought a new bike which isn't as good a bike as yours.... And you still have your bike and still want to sell it.

By this weekend I could have bought it from and paid what you wanted.

Triple-B

You know what's sad about this? When I came across this thread the price was listed as $1500? We spoke and I told you that in 2 weeks I would have the money. I said that when I had the full amount I would take it still available. You wanted me to come leave a deposit to hold it. I decided against that. When I had the full amount and contacted you... And your response was "it's no longer available."

Had you just told me you wanted more I would have still bought it. But since you didn't.... Now since I thought your bike was sold... I bought a new bike which isn't as good a bike as yours.... And you still have your bike and still want to sell it.

By this weekend I could have bought it from and paid what you wanted.

I'm not one for back and forth computer banter, When you told me you couldn't come to look @ it and drop off the deposit you never said you decided against it. There's an old saying "strike while the iron is hot". If you would have shown up that day you would have been sold the bike for $1500. On the 8th my buddy talked me out of selling it. Anybody who wants its for $2000 contact me thru PM.

Last edited:
I'm not one for back and forth computer banter, When you told me you couldn't come to look @ it and drop off the deposit you never said you decided against it. There's an old saying "strike while the iron is hot". If you would have shown up that day you would have been sold the bike for $1500. On the 8th my buddy talked me out of selling it. Anybody who wants its for $2000 contact me thru PM.

Should have grabbed PatrickBrowns 1500 and gotten some good karma and everyone would be happy. Now you have the bike, bad karma and no takers esp. at $2,000 for a used hard tail

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Should have grabbed PatrickBrowns 1500 and gotten some good karma and everyone would be happy. Now you have the bike, bad karma and no takers esp. at $2,000 for a used hard tail

Try selling something on this site & I bet you'll have a different opinion. He was probably frustrated with the bs & changed he's mind. Cant say I blame him. The bike was a good deal @ 2k & a steal @ 1500.

Triple-B

LOL Bad Karma....... So now I have bad karma cause I didn't sell the bike, damn lets see, PatBrown chose not to come and get a great deal @ $1500 and a good friend told me I was crazy to sell the bike that cheap and I rethought my decision. LMAO...........

Top Bottom