Niner Air 9

Triple-B

Try selling something on this site & I bet you'll have a different opinion. He was probably frustrated with the bs & changed he's mind. Cant say I blame him. The bike was a good deal @ 2k & a steal @ 1500.

Finally someone with common sense. Thanks Kirt.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok you were right. I should have locked it way back when you asked me.

FTR I don't even try to sell stuff on this site and I'm a part owner. Kirt speaks the truth. If you offer something for free half a dozen people will ask for coffee on top of the offer, myself included.

MikeP

Value wise I agree that the bike may be worth 2K, especially if u look at parting it out. but 2K for a used bike is still a hard sell unless it's a 4K bike. I've sold and bought on this site and you're always gonna people that don't follow thru or lowball the hell out of you. But for the most part I've bought and sold stuff here at fair price. Maybe in the PawnStars/American Pickers/Storage Wars world we live everyone is gonna squeeze you for every nickel but hey it's better than Craigslist ;).

PatrickBrown

LOL Bad Karma....... So now I have bad karma cause I didn't sell the bike, damn lets see, PatBrown chose not to come and get a great deal @ $1500 and a good friend told me I was crazy to sell the bike that cheap and I rethought my decision. LMAO...........

PatBrown was a serious buyer and had all intentions of buying, but since I didnt have all the money in hand that weekend that we spoke about me coming to check it out. that way I protected myself in the event that I couldnt come up with the rest of the money, I really just had a hard time leaving $1000 cash with a person who I didnt know at all, regardless of good or bad reputation. when I had the money ready I contacted you, you said it was no longer available, which I took as it was sold.

as I said before, had you just said you wanted more money you should have said that. it didnt work out, ok I'm over it, I have a bike to ride, I'm cool with that, your bike would have been nicer, great, I'm over it.

please leave me out of anymore of your posts... thanks

Triple-B

Norm, This is the reason I asked lol.

PatBrown, The other clown used your name thats why I quoted him and was referring to him and if you don't want your name used don't post useless cry baby posts about how you shoulda,coulda,woulda. It's a dead issue. All you mofo's got fingers to type BS all day in a for sale topic but no time to come look at the bike.........CLOWNS. Have a good weekend.

Delete this dead ass topic, Thanks.

walter

Fourth Party

PatBrown, The other clown used your name thats why I quoted him and was referring to him and if you don't want your name used don't post useless cry baby posts about how you shoulda,coulda,woulda. It's a dead issue. All you mofo's got fingers to type BS all day in a for sale topic but no time to come look at the bike.........CLOWNS. Have a good weekend.

glad to see youre being an adult about it.

MikeP

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

loggerhead

$2000 for a used hardtail???????? :hysterica I think you're friends are just telling you what you want to hear and to avoid hurt feelings.

Top Bottom