Niner Air 9

Triple-B

Frame: 2011 Niner Air 9--Large
Headset: Chris King
Fork: RockShox Reba RLT 29er Fork (2011) 100mm 9mm quick release with 100mm spacing
Wheels: Stan's NoTubes ZTR Arch 29er
Tires: Continental mountain king
Crank: TruVativ XO carbon 42-28
Front Der.: Sram x9
Rear Der.: Sram x9 white
Cassette: SRAM 12-36
Chain: Sram pc-107
Brakes: avid x0 185mm front 165 mm rear g3 clean sweep rotors
Shifters: Sram x9
Stem: Thompsom Elite X4 100mm
Bars: RaceFace Next carbon riser
Seatpost: crank brother joplin 4 non remote
Saddle: WTB Vigo team carbon
Pedals: Shimano SPD

15xmwkk.jpg

$2500

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ti seems to be the flavor of the month.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ti seems to be the flavor of the month.

Anything with a price tag over $2000 is going to have a hard time selling, unless it's a $6000 bike. Then people will wonder why you're selling a $6000 bike for $2000.

Why are you selling it? Didn't you just buy it?

walter

Fourth Party
Nobody ? wow.

I just sold(well, in April) an Air 9 with a similar build and I didnt get that kinda price. That was in the beginning of the race season. The XC race season is kinda winding down. Id say maybe adjust your price if you want it to move locally, or take it elsewhere.

To give you an idea, I bought a full suspension Turner Sultan from somebody here on the boards, nicely hooked up, for far less than $2000.

Triple-B

I bought it new in May and have gotten a FS ride and don't really want to keep 2 bikes. It was over 2k new and then I updated the cranks/bars/stem/grips/seat, I'd say it's still worth $2500. I won't sell it for less so if no one buys it oh well. In fact fugg it, not for sale anymore.

Triple-B

Ebay sux now they are taking 9% and if your doing it thru paypal(which Ebay owns) on Ebay they take another 3% and they take it from your shipping fee. Fugg that.

Top Bottom