NICA Warren County

Rowan

Hello all,

Ken and the coaches of the Havoc and the Morris teams have been very supportive of the efforts to get a Warren team up and running.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am committed to this effort. If you have any need for info, feel free to contact me.

Ken was kind enough to make a general info flier for our team, I’m sharing it here In case anyone wants to distribute it or get in touch with me.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 9B9013CD-628A-47DD-A9D9-826D9CB89F9A.jpeg
    9B9013CD-628A-47DD-A9D9-826D9CB89F9A.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 249

Rowan

Thanks Matt, I’ll be in touch later today about some indoor riding time and the outside practice schedule.

I am gonna try to get this pushed through our school systems here in Hackettstown. I got my Laura signed up.

Ron

Amy was out picking up bikes today for some riders to use. And the Kona (15") is ready to go for any riders that it will fit.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do NICA teams generally need/want donation items? Bike parts? Clothing?

I'm always wondering if the gear stops some kids from riding.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Do NICA teams generally need/want donation items? Bike parts? Clothing?

I'm always wondering if the gear stops some kids from riding.

Gear is definitely a barrier. We did a bike clothing donation table at last year's LewMo NICA race and it was super well received, kids scored some great stuff. We have also happily accepted loaners into the fleet, or donated bikes to Second Life which were not currently serviceable so they could eventually be reborn.

I am going to send out a request soon for roached drive train parts that can be used in bike art. We might have a craft table set up at our events, but i'm still thinking through the logistics and our committee's bandwidth to pull it off.

Top Bottom