NICA Course Setup Help Needed for June 1 - the NON-OOS Version

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yesterday I reached out to the OOS crew in an effort to start helping the NICA crew fill out the volunteer positions for the June 1 race. They stepped up and filled the Infield Setup block which is 1 of the 2 major problems they have in terms of filling up the volunteer roles needed on the Saturday before the race.

What I need to ask today is for the community at large to now fill the 5 remaining roles for Course Setting. Currently 3 are filled, but we need 5 more.

If you sign up, you will get to hang out with the OOS crew in the infield but also @Robin and @ilnadi as they are both going to help with the Course that day.

What: Course Setting
Date: Saturday June 1
Time: 9am to 1pm
Where: Six Mile Run
Why: To help NICA, as well as the the guy who made this happen, @jdog

How?
https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2683415/false#/invitation

This is how you can support NICA, Jason & his shop, us & MTBNJ, and of course, baby seals everywhere.

Who wants to step up?
  1. @Robin
  2. @ilnadi
  3. Some guy I don't know (actually I think this is Jack's dad and he did well at Short Track and wears our socks)
  4. @mstyer
  5. You?
  6. You?
  7. You?
  8. You?

Last edited:

Robin

thanks Norm!!!!

I'll add to this - if you sign up for course setting, bring your bike. We ride the course while setting up. Any other questions, give a holla!

Can't make June 1st? Don't worry - we'll be back at 6-Mile for Race # 5. We'll need help then too. I'll post a link once it's up.

ilnadi

Thanks Norm. It is a lot of fun, you get to ride the course carrying a sledgehammer and everything. You'll see any number of Jasons too !

The adventure Volunteer is also fun, I alternate between the two on Saturdays. You may need to be a NICA coach to lead. @KenS ?

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Thanks Norm. It is a lot of fun, you get to ride the course carrying a sledgehammer and everything. You'll see any number of Jasons too !

The adventure Volunteer is also fun, I alternate between the two on Saturdays. You may need to be a NICA coach to lead. @KenS ?

You do not need to be a coach to volunteer to help with the adventure day, but to ride with the kids you do.

Top Bottom