New to the forum, just saying "hi".

snjrider

Hey, all. Not sure how I haven't come across this site yet but here I am. I spent the majority of my childhood riding bikes in the woods and on trails but never once as an adult did I actually think about doing it until a few years ago when I grabbed myself a Diamondback Axis to just tool around on. I was more focused on the, "get out and ride to lose weight" aspect but quickly found myself loving riding the trails. Since then I've met up with a bunch of great people who I ride with regularly. I'm on a few meetup groups. Tri-state, central NJ, and South Jersey. My favorite places to ride are Nockamixon, Six Mile, Rancocas State Forest (for nostalgia reasons and because it's close), and Neshaminy. I've ridden those places, White Clay, Stephens, Wissahickon, Jungle Habitat, Allaire, Clayton, Mercer, Core Creek, and tons of others. Always looking for people to ride with. I ride a Specialized Camber 29 these days and I've got my sights set on a Evil Wreckoning one of these days. Supposed to be going to Mercer tomorrow for a meetup so if ya happen to see a green Camber, feel free to say "sup".

tenor.gif

Welcome.
We will be having a group ride up at Stewart on June 17th. Check for details on MTBNJ next week.

Hey there... Welcome!! Seems like you've covered a lot of ground already! Much info to be had here. Some of its even useful.

Welcome. I think many people started riding for exercise then realized how much fun mountain biking is. My theory is do something you like and hopefully you stick with it. I spent time in the gym when I was younger but did not stick with it because it was not fun.

I spent time in the gym when I was younger but did not stick with it because it was not fun.

I hear that. I spent a lot of time in the gym back when my goals were different. "Let's see how much I can lift" but then after injuries and whatnot I decided I didn't want to do that anymore. I say that as I sit here looking at a thigh that's torn to hell because of a tree being somewhere it wasn't supposed to be today. Fun times...

I hear that. I spent a lot of time in the gym back when my goals were different. "Let's see how much I can lift" but then after injuries and whatnot I decided I didn't want to do that anymore. I say that as I sit here looking at a thigh that's torn to hell because of a tree being somewhere it wasn't supposed to be today. Fun times...

Back
Top Bottom