New to forum and Biking

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Welcome! I ride Huber and Hartshorne after work pretty regularly. Let me know if you ever want a riding buddy.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome @TimBay I am local as well and usually ride over to Huber and Hartshorne on the regular...say hello if you see me!

TimBay

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll let you guys know when I'm out and about. Feel free to do the same.

qclabrat

Hey all, just saying hi and thanks to whoever xreated this forum. Been riding a few months cutting my teeth in Huber Woods. Feel free to say hi. I'll be the fat dude wheezing on a bright green Giant.
Welcome, and you don't looks so fat, just a little chubby in the legs...
1546824645005.png

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
214519DA-FA3E-46BB-B5B2-6D256CE8654F.jpeg

Welcome!
Always good to have new blood on the forum.
Hang around, make some group rides, you’ll meet lots of greet peeps that share the passion for the ride.
And the wheezing goes away after a while.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Welcome! You are going to rock the Allaire tuesday evening ride - starts up when the time changes (or so)

TimBay

Welcome! You are going to rock the Allaire tuesday evening ride - starts up when the time changes (or so)
That sounds pretty cool. I haven't gotten out there yet. Time is tight with kids and all and I'm fortunate enough to live only a few minutes from Hartshorne/Huber, but it would be rad following along with some folks familiar with some good routes at Allaire. Thanks.

thegock

Welcome to the best guide to the Rock Garden State. Great community and forums. Keep your eyes on the ride thread for upcoming group rides and ask at your LBS.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome!

If you ever want a tour of Lewis Morris, let me know. That's my neck of the woods. And I'll show you where to get the best burritos in Morristown for an after ride meal. ?

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
Welcome. I'm central to Lewis Morris, Huber/HartShorne, and Chimney Rock. I'm often at Huber/Hartshorne. In the winter my wife and I are generally on blue fat bikes and the spring/summer/fall black and green "skinney" bikes. She rides with me quite a bit and has grown to love the sport!

Top Bottom