New stuff

MikeP

Big group at TM yesterday, alot of stuff got done. The Snake got refurbished and the Boy Scout A-frame got a complete rebuild. Also some go arounds were added and a few other trails got some love. You can really see all the work thats been poured into the trails this past year plus The place is in great shape now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347324045.968501.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347324060.950486.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347324079.813444.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347324092.451623.jpg

Last edited:

map204

I've only been there a few times (Tuesday was the last) but I have no idea where those two features are...

JDurk

Not far from the Pitman road parking lot. Head in from the lot and you'll come to an interestion of about 5 trails. I think it's maybe the second on the left. The Snake is closer to the lot than the a-frame.

Caffeinated Cyclist has a group ride tonight at 5:30. Or I'm sure other riders will be happy to show you around.

JD

Last edited:

map204

I've seen that they have a MTB ride on Thursdays. Also, I saw the CX ride Tuesday when I was there riding. I was quick to get out of the way. I'll check it out, but probably next week (it's my night to make dinner at home).

Also, I need to check out that shop. I haven't been there yet and it's something that finally mixes my interests with my wife's (cycling and coffee). Thanks!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions