New rider from Roebling NJ

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thank you for the heads up. Its greatly appreciated
Real close to you but small is Crystal Lake park in Bordentown. Some good little hills to climb but you will have to do many laps to get mileage.
I can definately show you around at Mercer and Clayton some time.
There are also some good options across the river. Neshaminy and Core Creek are around 25 minutes drive.
Hit me up if you want to ride.

Godzilla

michael.su crystal lake is seriously 2 minutes from my house. And once my bike gets here i will definately message you. I really want to meet new people and get involved in this.

JDurk

There's also Rancocas State Park. Has 2 not connected trail networks on North and South sides of the Rancocas Creek, Westampton twp side and Lumberton side. Flat, but riding on dirt.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome.
I'm not famous and i don't own an animal.
Good luck with the bike, we are going to have a group ride around mid Sept at Allaire, hopefully your bike is in by then.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
George D was famous hahaha. He owned 256. And is a really awesome dude. You work at Audi with him ??
He works with me. I was there first.
I been trying to get him on a mtb,
But all of mine are to small for him. He got me to buy a BMX so we can go to the park in Hillsborough. Yes, he is a good dude.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard. We run beginner rides every Tuesday night at Allaire these are good to learn the park and meet other people to ride with.
Also I normally suggest that you get the maprika app for your phone there are a bunch of maps you can download and as it is gps enabled it will "blue dot" you in the map.

Top Bottom