New multi tool.

Mathers

I have been looking into getting a smaller kit.
My issue is I can't get a decent bottle in my cage. That pump doesn't get in your way?

Dajerseyrat

I have been looking into getting a smaller kit.
My issue is I can't get a decent bottle in my cage. That pump doesn't get in your way?
the bottle loads only from the other side, and I can barely fit a 20oz bottle. It actually touches the top of my shock. If the frame was an XL it might have more clearance, but my frame is a large.

CrankAddictRich

I'll second the SpeedSleev. Here's my review on the CrankAddicts page. The only thing I think I'm missing is a small quick link plier.

SpeedSleev-51.jpg

SpeedSleev-55.jpg

SpeedSleevPLUS-EDC.jpg

jackx

I can't bring myself to wear a fanny pack. Besides I'm trying to take equipment off my body so it's always on my bike of I ever need it.
Agree with getting weight off my back. I’d rather put the heavier stuff in a saddle bag and the lighter weight bulky stuff or snacks in a pack.

CrankAddictRich

JHarmon76

And if anyone on here is interested in getting the EDC tool mounted in your steerer don't buy the tap kit. I have it and am more than willing to loan it out.
I have an EDC coming from Jenson this week (I believe Friday it should be here). Any chance I could take you up on this offer once it gets here?

Thanks!

Top Bottom