New Jersey, the whole entire state.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
hmm - i think i'll give you my phone number for support! maybe ride the north->south leg.

that would be a hell of a ride to post !!

Ian F

641 miles... wow... would definitely need to be a multi-day. I'd figure on a week at least.

I'd probably adjust the route some to avoid riding through downtown Trenton and Camden as well. I've driven a number of the roads in NNJ along the river. Old Mine Rd is scenic but unless it has been repaired recently, it can be in very poor condition.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
641 miles... wow... would definitely need to be a multi-day. I'd figure on a week at least.

I'd probably adjust the route some to avoid riding through downtown Trenton and Camden as well. I've driven a number of the roads in NNJ along the river. Old Mine Rd is scenic but unless it has been repaired recently, it can be in very poor condition.
Cool.

Trenton isn't a worry, but Camden...

The Kalmyk

The south along the Delaware river is another state. At least it feels that way. I enjoy it none the less

Pampa

Wow. This is interesting. Not a fan of riding on the road though, at all. I'd be interested in something like this if most is dirt but I guess that would be very difficult.

ReverendNewman

Don't they still do that Longest Day Ride?
From Port Jervis to Cape May. I think they do it on the summer solstice in June. I remembered they leave at 430 AM and some people were getting to Cape May around midnight. Pretty cool

Top Bottom