New Jersey, the whole entire state.

Ian F

641 miles... wow... would definitely need to be a multi-day. I'd figure on a week at least.

I'd probably adjust the route some to avoid riding through downtown Trenton and Camden as well. I've driven a number of the roads in NNJ along the river. Old Mine Rd is scenic but unless it has been repaired recently, it can be in very poor condition.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
641 miles... wow... would definitely need to be a multi-day. I'd figure on a week at least.

I'd probably adjust the route some to avoid riding through downtown Trenton and Camden as well. I've driven a number of the roads in NNJ along the river. Old Mine Rd is scenic but unless it has been repaired recently, it can be in very poor condition.
Cool.

Trenton isn't a worry, but Camden...

Pampa

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow. This is interesting. Not a fan of riding on the road though, at all. I'd be interested in something like this if most is dirt but I guess that would be very difficult.

Don't they still do that Longest Day Ride?
From Port Jervis to Cape May. I think they do it on the summer solstice in June. I remembered they leave at 430 AM and some people were getting to Cape May around midnight. Pretty cool