New Here!

Fidodie must be starting early on the weekends beer stash
View attachment 50129

Once again, Mr Taylor, the recognized, and rightful inventor, of this wonderful fare, should get the naming rights - just like Mike got to name it the Mc Twist.
But the all-powerful ham lobby squashed the small, but inventive mr taylor under their hoof, using lawyers and influence.
Every time you call it pork roll, you kowtow to the man.
A pawn to the ham lobby.
Spend your money on that salty, fatty, first cousin of the all-mighty bacon.
Line your arteries with the spoils of some legal maneuver.
But keep in good stead, the name of Mr Taylor.
Amen.

It's true, my loyalty to south jersey is unshakeable yet I really can't name any redeeming qualities about the place.

For Jorba, does the fee go to trail maintenance and stuff?

You better copyright that - some marketing firm is going to scoop that one up for the SNJ tag line!!!
best one liner in quite some time.

As for Jorba - see above. Or come to the Jorgy, and find out;)

Oh, if it is from Case, it is pork roll....

I'm going to lay it all out on the line then, not sure how this will be received.

It's called pork roll, I'm a Philly sports fan (originally from South Jersey, moving back there soon), it's called a hoagie, and I don't know anything about Tatum Park so I'll take your word for it.

I'm on board with all of this, including not knowing anything about Tatum Park........

It's true, my loyalty to south jersey is unshakeable yet I really can't name any redeeming qualities about the place.

But not sure how I feel about this.

I'm on board with all of this, including not knowing anything about Tatum Park........

But not sure how I feel about this.

I love the place but when visiting other cities/areas I think "This place is way better than Jersey" but that being said I'm moving back to South Jersey. Any favorite parks/trails of yours? I'm gonna be in Burlington county.

I love the place but when visiting other cities/areas I think "This place is way better than Jersey" but that being said I'm moving back to South Jersey. Any favorite parks/trails of yours? I'm gonna be in Burlington county.
I agree, Soooo many places better then Burlington county. Union County and counties heading North and west are nice because mtb trails have some elevation and rocks to add tech. Plus you are not too far from the city. Out west like CO and Utah are way better places to live but my family is here.

Wife and I say the same thing every time we go away too, but we're still here. With Burlington Co. being so huge, not sure where you'll be living, I'm in Camden Co. I've ridden most of the SJ trails listed in Trail Talk, but frequent Ceres, RCGC and CCC. Hit Wiss and Belmont in Philly as well as participate in the MASS race series which is in NJ, PA, DE, MD.

I work near Mt. Holly and plan to check out Rancocas State Park.

Wife and I say the same thing every time we go away too, but we're still here. With Burlington Co. being so huge, not sure where you'll be living, I'm in Camden Co. I've ridden most of the SJ trails listed in Trail Talk, but frequent Ceres, RCGC and CCC. Hit Wiss and Belmont in Philly as well as participate in the MASS race series which is in NJ, PA, DE, MD.

I work near Mt. Holly and plan to check out Rancocas State Park.

I lived 5 minutes from Rancocas most of my life and have never been there. I was planning on riding it tomorrow but that's not happening with all this rain.

its all in good fun, and everyone is cool IRL. except @KenS - he is cool^2

join jorba (www.jorba.org) good things will happen to you.

questions? post em up.....

When I saw this I thought you were saying I am half cool Pat. Then i figured cool/2 beats not at all cool, eh? :D

The easier link to remember is www.join.jorba.org

To answer where funds go from another post on this thread, JORBA is an all volunteer non-profit org. Membership funds pay for tools, chapter stipends, insurance for members (during rides, trail maintenance days and events) and ins. for officers (D&O coverage) and for expenses related to advocacy efforts in the state. We support NICA in NJ, and have a Trips for Kids Chapter. We need a TfK director btw, if anyone is interested.

so i wasn't supposed to mention the jorgy?

ohcrap.gif

Back
Top Bottom