New Here!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh...or mentioning muddy instagram models...

my only issue with that was i was worried a shit ton of guys were going to start harassing her in IG (which makes us just look like bullies)

and we did have a sedona version photoshoot that i think went well.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Might want to catch up on these too....... ;)
BA483D3F-3B39-4A25-BBCA-A9F9028779ED.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Is there a wiki for inside jokes here?

not a bad idea. it doesn't take long to get through the biggies - and you'll get quick warning from the good guys (that is the asexual version of guys)

hint: don't make fun of rapha
you probably call it pork roll, but it is taylor ham.
if you live near mercer, then you are on the magic line defining south jersey. claim your pro sports teams with care.
its a sub, not a grinder, or hero, or joe.....
anything about tatum park is a trap

its all in good fun, and everyone is cool IRL. except @KenS - he is cool^2

join jorba (www.jorba.org) good things will happen to you.

questions? post em up.....

not a bad idea. it doesn't take long to get through the biggies - and you'll get quick warning from the good guys (that is the asexual version of guys)

hint: don't make fun of rapha
you probably call it pork roll, but it is taylor ham.
if you live near mercer, then you are on the magic line defining south jersey. claim your pro sports teams with care.
its a sub, not a grinder, or hero, or joe.....
anything about tatum park is a trap

its all in good fun, and everyone is cool IRL. except @KenS - he is cool^2

join jorba (www.jorba.org) good things will happen to you.

questions? post em up.....

I'm going to lay it all out on the line then, not sure how this will be received.

It's called pork roll, I'm a Philly sports fan (originally from South Jersey, moving back there soon), it's called a hoagie, and I don't know anything about Tatum Park so I'll take your word for it.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm going to lay it all out on the line then, not sure how this will be received.

It's called pork roll, I'm a Philly sports fan (originally from South Jersey, moving back there soon), it's called a hoagie, and I don't know anything about Tatum Park so I'll take your word for it.

can take the boy out of south jersey, but you can't take the south jersey out of the boy :D

we thank the bike gods that you didn't take a poke at Rapha....

recommend joining jorba for "balance"

can take the boy out of south jersey, but you can't take the south jersey out of the boy :D

we thank the bike gods that you didn't take a poke at Rapha....

recommend joining jorba for "balance"

It's true, my loyalty to south jersey is unshakeable yet I really can't name any redeeming qualities about the place.

For Jorba, does the fee go to trail maintenance and stuff?

Top Bottom