New Here!

How will I know when it's a set up issue and not just because I'm not used to it? For now I will just man up.

If you start to feel discomfort in areas other than the sit bone area like your back, neck, knees hips etc. it isn't a matter of just toughening up.

Welcome !!! Nice ride!!!

you can shortcut a ton of experiments by paying for a bike fit - it isn't only the seat (front/back, up/down, nose up/down, width:hint-they use a butt-o-meter, perineal relief) -
as some of these are relative to the pedals. then stem length, and angle. bar rise and sweep, grip size and type. not to mention crank arm length,
and q factor (width of pedals:sort of) - there are even shoe inserts in case you legs are not the same length, and corrections for other physical attributes.

ride - go to the clinics - stop in here often - if anyone seems to rile you up, it was probably a friendly dig, charge them a beer.

See ya out there - come to the NICA race at mercer this sunday, and you'll meet a bunch of people from here. look for nervous adults wearing bike apparel.

Welcome to the best guide the the Rock Garden State. Download Maprika for your phone. It has maps of many of the NJ and adjacent state trail systems and will locate you with one of those Blue arrows on the trail map. Cool if you are lost or in a new park.

See you on the trails.

So white teenager at a video game tourney....I was thinking you might have been either:

A. Crazy Joe Clark
B. Morgan Freedman
C. Robert Guillaume

So im disappointed, but welcome aboard anyway :)

Reactions: rlb
So white teenager at a video game tourney....I was thinking you might have been either:

A. Crazy Joe Clark
B. Morgan Freedman
C. Robert Guillaume

They used to call me crazy joe, well now they can call me batman!

A. Crazy Joe Clark
B. Morgan Freedman
C. Robert Guillaume

Not so much a teenager anymore, that was many moons ago. Although not wise enough to know who Crazy Joe or Robert Guillaume were, had to google those.

Damn, that was short lived. WBNIC sounds more like a radio station but I can get used to it.

WKRP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom