New here... saying' hello

domo

welcome rich!
make sure i see you at jungle and make sure you bring joedap with you!

RobW

Earlier this year, I won a trip out to Colorado and I wrote a blog about it... this is probably the best way to describe to you guys who I am and my motivations for riding...

Pactimo-Day-2-115.jpg
thats a whole lot of awesome.

CrankAddictRich

This guy, living the dream!

Welcome!

Thanks. It definitely was a dream trip. Riding out there is incredible. The whole culture is centered around cycling and other outdoor activities.

thats a whole lot of awesome.

Thanks... it was an awesome trip for sure.

If anyone is interested in Pactimo clothing, shoot me a pm and I can share my friends and family code for 30% off. They are primarily a road clothing company but they've just launched some MTB stuff... I have the shorts and they're pretty nice, Not tight, but not baggies.

Last edited:

jumpa

Thanks. It definitely was a dream trip. Riding out there is incredible. The whole culture is centered around cycling and other outdoor activities.

Thanks... it was an awesome trip for sure.

If anyone is interested in Pactimo clothing, shoot me a pm and I can share my friends and family code for 30% off. They are primarily a road clothing company but they've just launched some MTB stuff... I have the shorts and they're pretty nice, Not tight, but not baggies.

just checked out pactimo,they got soe good looking kit! hows the fit? race or more of a club fit?

Top Bottom