New guy

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, you're the Esso jacket guy, I'm the guy who told you I admired your jacket in lot at the end of ride. That jacket is so 70s and mint, really awesome.

Welcome, take advantage of Jim and Utah s offer to ride, they know the trails and are good company.

We're planning another ride in February, stay tuned for date and location!

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Welcome. I’m also Vic and ride a Turner. Do not know if you have ridden High Mountain, Ramapo, Ringwood or Jungle but can give a tour. Your riding style sounds similar to mine, moderate on the climbs and enjoy the tech and downhills. OOS posts rides on Strava every week(feel free to join). Consists of people of various fitness levels and abilities.

Captain Brainstorm

Welcome. I’m also Vic and ride a Turner. Do not know if you have ridden High Mountain, Ramapo, Ringwood or Jungle but can give a tour. Your riding style sounds similar to mine, moderate on the climbs and enjoy the tech and downhills. OOS posts rides on Strava every week(feel free to join). Consists of people of various fitness levels and abilities.

I ride at High Mountain, but don’t really know it as well as I’d like to. I like Jungle a lot, just need to watch it if you have wide bars. Ringwood I know very well, everything in the park and from the top of Skyline in and back. I can probably lead a pretty good ride back there. Ramapo, if we’re talking about the main park off of 202, I’m not too familiar with.

Wildcat is close to home, so my mission for the year is to figure it out and make it a more regular part of the rotation. Mooch I really don’t know at all, need to make that a 2019 resolution. I rode Kittatiny once but wasn’t too impressed, the trails were somewhat tame. The “guide” for that ride didn’t really seem to know the area either, so maybe that was part of the reason.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome aboard cappn'

Good peps here, you sure stumbled onto a great ride.. Watch for more rides and events, there's almost always something goin on. Events like Cranks Around the Campfire and the NJ Mountain Bike Festival are always an awesome time, and a great way to meet other riders....

qclabrat

Hello all, new here, fell ass-backwards into the Wildcat ride, looking forward to the next one. Thanks to Utah for “sweeping” me. Lots of “interesting” conversation here, from bikes, cars, to new and interesting uses for semen. Looking forward to the fun!
Haha, welcome
This past week or two of new posts have been fun

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, you're the Esso jacket guy, I'm the guy who told you I admired your jacket in lot at the end of ride. That jacket is so 70s and mint, really awesome.

Welcome, take advantage of Jim and Utah s offer to ride, they know the trails and are good company.

We're planning another ride in February, stay tuned for date and location!

I'm sure the jacket is adult-sized, so what use is it to you?

Top Bottom