New guy

Captain Brainstorm

Hello all, new here, fell ass-backwards into the Wildcat ride, looking forward to the next one. Thanks to Utah for “sweeping” me. Lots of “interesting” conversation here, from bikes, cars, to new and interesting uses for semen. Looking forward to the fun!

Captain Brainstorm

Welcome!

Glad you got to meet @UtahJoe !!
I was on the orange fatbike, but probably didn't say hello cause couldn't make words for lack of O2....:D

Lots of people, and I didn’t know anyone, I need to get out on more rides with other humans. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that many people on a weekend ride anywhere. And Wildcat is huge, I need to get on one of those Wednesday rides to learn the trails better.

thegock

Hello all, new here, fell ass-backwards into the Wildcat ride, looking forward to the next one. Thanks to Utah for “sweeping” me. Lots of “interesting” conversation here, from bikes, cars, to new and interesting uses for semen. Looking forward to the fun!

Welcome to the board, the best source of info about the rock garden state.

What are you riding? Please post a picture so we can give you palette refinement advice.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome! Anyone that's interested in riding Wildcat is ok in my book.

I was on the orange fatbike

I was on the real orange fat bike, not the one with puny tires that @fidodie was riding.

I need to get on one of those Wednesday rides to learn the trails better.

Yes, join us on Wednesday's, and hit me up for rides other days and times if you can't make it then.

Captain Brainstorm

Welcome to the board, the best source of info about the rock garden state.

What are you riding? Please post a picture so we can give you palette refinement advice.

I ride a black RFX, I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. In general I can handle the rocks, gnar, and tech pretty well. My riding style is pretty much set a moderate pace on the climbs so I can blow the gunpowder on the descents. I’m coming off a year of injury and health issues so I’m not back to my old self yet. Once there’s some more daylight and I can rack some miles up on the road bike, my cardio should get better. And I’m definitely hitting JimN up for a Wildcat tour, I want more that place.

Xler8

I ride a black RFX, I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. In general I can handle the rocks, gnar, and tech pretty well. My riding style is pretty much set a moderate pace on the climbs so I can blow the gunpowder on the descents. I’m coming off a year of injury and health issues so I’m not back to my old self yet. Once there’s some more daylight and I can rack some miles up on the road bike, my cardio should get better. And I’m definitely hitting JimN up for a Wildcat tour, I want more that place.

I got an RFX as well! Awesome do-all bike. Don’t see too many of those around here...

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is it with guys and their jizz? Yeesh.

Anyway... Welcome!!!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m coming off a year of injury and health issues so I’m not back to my old self yet. Once there’s some more daylight and I can rack some miles up on the road bike, my cardio should get better. And I’m definitely hitting JimN up for a Wildcat tour, I want more that place.

You'll enjoy riding with me more if you do it before you get your fitness back, especially if you were riding with the fast group :p

And there's also a lot of other stuff nearby that is equally fun.

dmkalemba

Welcome, I was the guy you asked "Is this a race or something?" when wee were heading up snake hill..

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome Vic, it was nice meeting you. Will definitely have to give you the full wildcat tour someday

And that Esso jacket you have is bad ass. My father owned a Gulf station, wish I still had some of those old jackets.

Top Bottom