New 2011 GF X-Caliber Frame 17.5 for sale

MikeP

Brand spanking new 2011 Gary Fisher X-Caliber frame size 17.5. Comes with Deore Front Derailleur and stock headset (1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings). Bike was ordered to raid for parts to build up diSSent frame, frame is perfect no dings. Looking to break even on the "frame swap" so asking for $315. I'd have to figure out shipping or we can meet somewhere, wouldn't mind doing it with a ride. I have a few spare parts that I can throw in if you need some parts. Figured I try here before doing the eBay thing. PM me with any questions.

price drop to 280

Mike

Attachments

• drive side.jpg
    drive side.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 147
  • non drive side.jpg
    non drive side.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 103
  • dropout.jpg
    dropout.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 83
  • headset.jpg
    headset.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 87
  • BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Wow.... I wish I needed a frame. Lol can I just trade you for my current xcal frame? :)

MikeP

i am trying to convince my wife this a good way to spend our tax rebate.

it would be. Just think how you will be stimulating the economy of the verge of a govt shutdown. PM me an offer, like I said I'd rather sell locally.

MikeP

this auction is pretty interesting, I've never had so many "watchers" and emails about an auction before

wclambjr

I ebay a lot and it's a timing thing. Not everyone is on every week. Looks like you'll sell it though!

Some watchers are dreamers too!

MikeP

I ebay a lot and it's a timing thing. Not everyone is on every week. Looks like you'll sell it though!

Some watchers are dreamers too!

Most watchers are just browsing but I've sold other bike and snowboard stuff and haven't had this much traffic. I wanted sell it now since I figured its springtime and people might be looking for new toys. Just like I'll sell snowboard stuff in Oct/Nov. Just glad that it looks like I'll get what I paid for my diSsent frame

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I was kidding. You certainly priced it fairly (here and eBay). Good to see sweet deals on here...just grow a little taller for me!

MikeP

Yeah, I was kidding. You certainly priced it fairly (here and eBay). Good to see sweet deals on here...just grow a little taller for me!

eBay fees do suck and they've gone up in the past 5 years a good amount. It's funny, the only thing that's ever pissed me off about being short is finding a frame that fits

Top Bottom