Need rear spaced 135 fatbike front hub

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Need Salsa Enabler or similar front hub. 135 mm x 32 H. Quick release. Rear spacing. Thanks!

JonFern

Formerly: send jon ferns
I've got a Paul WHUB that I am no longer using as I switched to a bike with 150mm spacing

Edit: I believe this uses front disc spacing....disregard

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Jim that looks to be a 100mm hub. I called Jenson and the tech wasn’t sure what spacing the Hope hub had. In fact he wasn’t even aware there were different disc spacing options for front hubs.

Poop. Sorry.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am confused
Are you looking for a rear hub for the front or a 135mm fat front hub? I have a torch I9 135 front hub laying around and a carbon fork to match, not QR fork though it has 15mm thru axel to go with hub.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I am confused
Are you looking for a rear hub for the front or a 135mm fat front hub? I have a torch I9 135 front hub laying around and a carbon fork to match, not QR fork though it has 15mm thru axel to go with hub.
Thanks for the offer. I’m looking for a 135 mm front hub for a fat bike but it has to be rear disc spaced. Most early fatbikes had this spacing up until 2013 or 2014. Most now have front disc spacing. It’s explained in this article:
https://fat-bike.com/2013/05/fat-bike-101-hubs/
I found a Salsa Enabler hub at universal cycles for $86 so I’m going to go that route. I think I9’s have front spacing). Thanks again for the offer though!

Top Bottom