Need help. One has to go.

jdwalk

My wife does not ride, lets swap wives and you are good.
WTF DUDE!!!
I'll leave alone the wife swap.

I respect all of the work y'all put into trails. It makes me happy and when my son is old enough this will be the volunteer work we do in the area.

The story of that ride isn't just about whether or not there was mud. It was 30 deg in the city after a hard freeze the night before. I thought it would be colder up on the hills in Blauvelt. Thus everything would be frozen still--prime riding. From the parking lot to where you cross the road this was more or less the case. I cross the road and was there were a couple mud spots. Further in the trails there was some longer stretches of mud. There were also 8 other deep tracks in on the trail. So I rationalized it in my head -- 45min drive, all the work and effort to get there, I misjudged the weather by a bit, and it might be a long time before I get to ride again -- I made an unpopular judgement. And then I wrote about it here. It was however super fun and I enjoyed it. Not all of us get to ride that often. When the stars finally aligned and I had a chance to ride for the first time in over a year it was too good to pass up.

It isn't an excuse just some details to answer the WTF

jdwalk

cross.jpg

jungle_5.jpg

Top Bottom