Need help. One has to go.

jdwalk

Do I sell the CX bike? or the MTB?

Both are Treks

The CX is shiny and red.
The MTB is midnight blue and white.

Both can be ridden on trails and in snow.
Both are my favorite bike.

Thank you for your help.

you are selling to make room, not for money. lend to friend that has room, with right of return.

So many questions...
1) why?
B) why?
iii) why?
IV) why?

I think that covers it.

Are there other options? Sell an organ maybe?

But, really? Why? Space needed? Money needed? Buying another bike? Fleeing the country with only what you can fit in a backpack (keep CX in this case, faster and lighter)? Do you race? Where do you ride most? Why is the sky blue?

Since they're both Treks, ride'em till the frames crack (shouldn't take that long), then go gasoline + match = fire. Then buy a real bike.

Why does one have to go, if they are your favorite?
My wife has finally become interested in riding a bike. She won't let me spend too much money on it but she will let me swap out one of my bikes for hers. Now I must decide.

My wife has finally become interested in riding a bike. She won't let me spend too much money on it but she will let me swap out one of my bikes for hers. Now I must decide.
tell her how much you will lose on the sale of your bike, probably can't even buy her a huffy (what are your two bikes anyway?)
get depreciation appreciation on your side

So many questions...
1) why?
B) why?
iii) why?
IV) why?

I think that covers it.

Are there other options? Sell an organ maybe?

But, really? Why? Space needed? Money needed? Buying another bike? Fleeing the country with only what you can fit in a backpack (keep CX in this case, faster and lighter)? Do you race? Where do you ride most? Why is the sky blue?

1) see note above about the wife riding the best bike i am allowed to purchase for her.
B)I was just going to sell the MTB because I tend to beat myself up on a MTB more than doing just about anything else. But then I rode Blauvelt and it was super muddy and fun and smooth and good and I didn't feel bruised at all.
iii)Then there was the massive snow storm and I rode the CX bike in the park and it was glorious. I can't get rid of that one.
IV)this world is not fair and we don't get to have everything we want and if I do sell one of them buy the wife a bike I get to buy a new cx or mtb in a year or two and who doesn't want a new bike?

I race road. Have done MTB races and loved. Wasn't quite able to make it to CX races this season but I think next season I will have a better chance. I ride the cx bike more often currently although there are more miles on the MTB.

B)I was just going to sell the MTB because I tend to beat myself up on a MTB more than doing just about anything else. But then I rode Blauvelt and it was super muddy and fun and smooth and good and I didn't feel bruised at all.

Please do not ride Muddy Trails :(

You already decided to keep the XC Bike. :)

Tell your wife that Oleg gave you permission to keep both bikes.

Good Luck- (you are going to need it)

Back
Top Bottom