Nassau Trail conditions

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
If it's the same storm we got in Flemington, I doubt much reached the ground. Most everything was solidly dry when I rode earlier.

Jeffreywoliver

Nassau was good yesterday. Damp enough to be tacky , no dust. Still some corners were very soft. Yesterday we had hard rain for almost an hour. I’d hold off until afternoon and the. Use good judgement. Having said that, I’m sure there are people there now that don’t give a shit.

terrabike01

Nassau was good yesterday. Damp enough to be tacky , no dust. Still some corners were very soft. Yesterday we had hard rain for almost an hour. I’d hold off until afternoon and the. Use good judgement. Having said that, I’m sure there are people there now that don’t give a shit.
Thanks Jeff. I passed on it this morning just in case it was too soft. I'll cya at the next race.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was there yesterday afternoon and it was really good. Flatlands trail is closed because it takes a long time to dry and is probably rutted out, but everything else was perfect.
If you're thinking of riding before the rain, go.

02camaro

a couple greasy spots but overall nice. tomorrow should be great. flatlands trail was closed not sure what the deal was there. i cut and cleaned up a few trees that were in the way but there is a tree down by the abandon kids bike that will need chainsaw attention.

ilnadi

how much rain did y'all get in HB?
Trying to figure out if tomorrow afternoon will be rideable, at least on the top side.

iman29

Looks like it’s a no go.

37AFC12B-89ED-4BE5-B4C5-3B67D6640C00.png

Jeffreywoliver

Thursday pm earliest if no rain today. Even the. There may be some soft spots. Springside, which is the more popular side, really needs a full 48 after rain. There are a few spots that we really just need to fix because water stands after heavy rain.

iman29

thanks, I need to remember to look at the FB page before asking. Ever since I left FB and now only use it for biking info, I forget.
no worries, I only use FB for bike stuff also. Specifically joined that page to see how the conditions are since the crew does such a great job updating it and maintaining the trails I never want to be THAT guy. :thumbsup:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions