Nassau Trail conditions

It was pretty good midday today, but temp was just crossing up over the freezing point, and the sunny spots on spring-side section were starting to thaw just a tad. Mostly good but felt like it could have taken a turn for the worse if temps crept up another 5 degrees

It's frozen perfection. Like riding on Velcro. Maaaaybe a teeeny bit of frost heave in some spots, but I'd still give it 4 of 4.

Should be good all week. There is definitely moisture in the ground and when it thaws, it'll need some time. Till then,... Go.

It's Frozen. It's a little frost heavey from all the moisture. I'd definitely avoid for a while after the thaw though. But good for the foreseeable future.

There's a few frozen ruts.

Conditions are great currently. Temp a few degrees below freezing and the snow cover is incredibly grippy. I rode it on fat tires, but felt like I could have ridden it on just about any tires.

Rode both side of the trails this am, started around 9:30 and rode till about 11. Conditions were great with majority of snow cover still on the ground. The snow helped make it quite grippy and not to many bare spots. For my first time riding Nassau, these trails are a blast!!! I can't wait to go back again.

im close and my yard is mush. Until it freezes, or dries out, its a no go. And its not dry yet...
thanks, being this place is on a hill i wanted to hope it drained out well. here and allaire are about the same driving distance, i would just rather ride here.

thanks, being this place is on a hill i wanted to hope it drained out well. here and allaire are about the same driving distance, i would just rather ride here.
ya, it does drain well, but it'll take a few days

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions