MyPillow - Reviews?

Thin Diesel

Anyone have one of those MyPillows? Wife has been having trouble sleeping and needs new pillows. Need to fix this urgently! Basically it's $100 for two. 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Worth it??? Thx.

rick81721

Lothar
Anyone have one of those MyPillows? Wife has been having trouble sleeping and needs new pillows. Need to fix this urgently! Basically it's $100 for two. 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Worth it??? Thx.

Wifey got these a few months ago. They are quality pillows but I like a thinner one so I don't use mine much. She loves hers tho

gtluke

The Moped
I stopped using any pillow. Takes a month to get used to but I think it's one of the reasons my back has been feeling better the last few years.
The pillow keeps your neck bent and inhibits some natural movement while you sleep.

Worth a try.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i like mine wife not so much so now i have two but i could have a brick and be happy

rlb

I stopped using any pillow. Takes a month to get used to but I think it's one of the reasons my back has been feeling better the last few years.
The pillow keeps your neck bent and inhibits some natural movement while you sleep.

Worth a try.

+1, about once a year my neck/upper back gets all fubared. I need to sleep a week or 2 with no pillow or else it never feels better.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks to many motocross injuries i occasional have lower back / neck soreness when i wake up . Through many years of trial and error i find just switching pillow type every couple weeks keeps my universe in check .

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Rob, I'd never think to ask this here. Wife has been pestering me to try one of these. I thought the "endorsed by the national sleep foundation" thing was infomercial bunk but there actually is such a thing.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Legs-Pillow.jpg

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I use whatever flattest, softest pillow I can find. It's basically there just to be able to flip it to the cold side.

jackx

MyPillow has a money back guarantee, but realize that in addition to having to pay return shipping, you will also be billed for the cost of the "Free shipping" for the initial shipment of the pillows to you from My Pillow.

Thin Diesel

Thanks Rob, I'd never think to ask this here. Wife has been pestering me to try one of these. I thought the "endorsed by the national sleep foundation" thing was infomercial bunk but there actually is such a thing.
Funny. This was the FIRST place I thought to tap into for input.

MyPillow has a money back guarantee, but realize that in addition to having to pay return shipping, you will also be billed for the cost of the "Free shipping" for the initial shipment of the pillows to you from My Pillow.
Good point! Thx!

Top Bottom