My ride to work

sandman

So! My ride to work is always a risk. I drive from Vincentown up 206N to the NJTWK exit7. A left on Connecting Way. The left turn light is short, and needs to be triggered. This one particular day me and the car in front of me missed our turn, and had to wait for our next round. The car behind me did not whish to wait. So when the light turned red for 206, this person left our lane, moved into the 206 passing lane, got into the intersection, made a U turn onto 206S.
The only reasonable explanation for such behaver is, the person recognized me as the guy that dragged him in the pinelands for the worst time in his life. What choice did he have?

So! My ride to work is always a risk. I drive from Vincentown up 206N to the NJTWK exit7. A left on Connecting Way. The left turn light is short, and needs to be triggered. This one particular day me and the car in front of me missed our turn, and had to wait for our next round. The car behind me did not whish to wait. So when the light turned red for 206, this person left our lane, moved into the 206 passing lane, got into the intersection, made a U turn onto 206S.
The only reasonable explanation for such behaver is, the person recognized me as the guy that dragged him in the pinelands for the worst time in his life. What choice did he have?
Did he have a gravel bike on the back of his car?

Back
Top Bottom