My official first trip to the Plainfield Buy Rite

VanDbtRiver

I pulled up in the parking lot with my girl, dog, and muddy bike in the back. I turned to her and said "If I don't come out, don't send a search party". I entered the pearly gates and once inside my jaw dropped. Bombers of Nugget, Oak aged yeti, Belgians lining the whole back wall (40' stretch)... just an awesome selection. I felt proud for the first time to be a resident of this fine town. I am sitting back now enjoying a Yeti stout and letting it warm me up. Maybe I will go into the fridge and cut me off of a nice hunk of english cheddar, light a candle, and listen to some Willie Nelson...or maybe I will help unpack.;)

ArmyOfNone

this place is the holy grail of beer stores. no place like it in this area. each trip in i have dropped 70 bucks minimum!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My over/under is $100 here. I love it but I try not to go too often.

The Kalmyk

Yo, G wats really hood...You in Plainfield now cuz...Aint no Willie Nelson go down round here...More like Dip Set or D-Block homie....:rofl::rofl:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this place alot abtter then Super Saver on 22 in somerville? (it may be a differnt name.. im talking about the place by 7-11 and post hardware)

ArmyOfNone

Is this place alot abtter then Super Saver on 22 in somerville? (it may be a differnt name.. im talking about the place by 7-11 and post hardware)

Never been, but you will be pretty sure to find anything at this place.

walter

Fourth Party

Take the ride to South Plainfield, you will not be disappointed

idbrian

Crotch Rot
The place has the biggest selection i've seen in NJ and on par with the biggest i've seen ever. I have to check out that Whole Foods selection in Manhattan.

walter

Fourth Party
This place is less than 5 minutes from my work, but for some reason when I want a good selection I drive all out of my way to go to East Brunswick. I gotta plan my stuff better.

ArmyOfNone

This place is less than 5 minutes from my work, but for some reason when I want a good selection I drive all out of my way to go to East Brunswick. I gotta plan my stuff better.

Just heard bout this place. Going to make a trip out there soon. Just to check it out you know.:rolleyes:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where's the place in EB? And are you saying it's better than the place in SP?

walter

Fourth Party
Where's the place in EB? And are you saying it's better than the place in SP?

No, no, no. SP is definitely better. This place is up there, but certainly no SP. Its on RT 18 south in East Brunswick, in the A&P shopping center. The sign on the wall above the store simply says "Wines and Spirits"

I went there this weekend, got a six pack of Great Divide Denver Pale Ale and a Nugget Nectar pounder.

ArmyOfNone

No, no, no. SP is definitely better. This place is up there, but certainly no SP. Its on RT 18 south in East Brunswick, in the A&P shopping center. The sign on the wall above the store simply says "Wines and Spirits"

I went there this weekend, got a six pack of Great Divide Denver Pale Ale and a Nugget Nectar pounder.

mmm...nugget nectar:drooling:

southernerinnj

I don't know how it stacks up because there is really only 1 beer I drink on rare occasions but there are 2 places near me in Princeton that seem to have large beer selections.

1) Joe Canal's on Rte. 1 across the street from Quakerbridge Mall

2) Wegman's off of Rte. 1

ArmyOfNone

I don't know how it stacks up because there is really only 1 beer I drink on rare occasions but there are 2 places near me in Princeton that seem to have large beer selections.

1) Joe Canal's on Rte. 1 across the street from Quakerbridge Mall

2) Wegman's off of Rte. 1

You know you can get coors light pretty much anywhere.:D;)

JK!

southernerinnj

Yah I know you can its too bad all I drink is Boddington's Pub Ale cause you can't find that everywhere ;) You can't find any beer besides that in states that I enjoy.

Top Bottom