My introduction

RobD

IMG_4450.JPG
Hello all,
I'm a 46 yr old rider from Freehold, NJ. I've been on two wheels for what seams like forever. I'm on a 2017 Trek Remedy 8 with a few upgrades. I mainly ride Allaire, Hartshorne, 6 mile, Ringwood, Allamuchy, and Mountain creek. I'm always down to ride so if you're in my area shoot me a message.

Karate Monkey

/wave

I don't mtb much for fear of damaging my precious fingers, but if you happen to see someone on a blue 'cross bike with fenders, lights, and a bag on the front while on the trail, that's me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome to the forum, open again after a brief technical glitch.

RobD

/wave

I don't mtb much for fear of damaging my precious fingers, but if you happen to see someone on a blue 'cross bike with fenders, lights, and a bag on the front while on the trail, that's me.
I'll keep an eye out for you.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just a thought but my guess is you like it when the earth is tilted down like really down! Me too.

So do you come from a moto back ground?

RobD

Welcome.
Rigid SS at Allaire, Hartshorne, 6 mile for the win.
Allaire is pretty much my back yard. Message me anytime, I'm always looking to get out. I work in S. Plainfield so once the weather breaks and the days get a little longer I bring my bike to work in the hopes I'll have time to hit 6 mile.

Kaleidopete

View attachment 47985
Sure do! Love the downhill just as much as I love the tech stuff. I raced BMX and motocross since I was 7. Still have a wide verity of toys, old and new.
Nice collection of toys there!
Maybe I'm wrong, but that looks like an unheated outdoor storage building. I see your radiator heater there.
Do you keep heat on all year round, or just while working in there?
If it's usually unheated, do the toys start to rust, or does everything stay just fine.
I'm wondering for my own storage plans. Thanks.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome from another monmouth county-er...why such a big header on that rear wall?

RobD

Nice collection of toys there!
Maybe I'm wrong, but that looks like an unheated outdoor storage building. I see your radiator heater there.
Do you keep heat on all year round, or just while working in there?
If it's usually unheated, do the toys start to rust, or does everything stay just fine.
I'm wondering for my own storage plans. Thanks.
Right now I have a small heater that keeps my shed/shop around 50° so it stays above freezing. I use that one against the wall to make it nice and comfortable. I just moved from the garage to the shed for more space and privacy. I will be sealing and insulating it soon along with a better heat and AC set up. I just finished running the electric so I now have power for my compressor and all the creature comforts like a mini refrigerator and my computer.

Attachments

• IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4486.JPG
    IMG_4486.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4487.JPG
    IMG_4487.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 153
Top Bottom