my Dead show

MMuller

We have a bunch of shows over the next week or so. (All just minutes from mtn parks!)
This Thursday FREE Pier Village in Long Branch 7pm - 8:30. Sometimes famous people come and take pics of other famous people. @Mitch @ChrisG
DSC_1424.JPG

Saturday 8/6 (NOT FREE) Paramount Theater in Peekskill. Hoping to ride Blue before show and not break anything. http://paramounthudsonvalley.com/events/dead-on-live/

Wednesday 8/10 Free show Oakridge Park Clark NJ

Our sites to check out:
www.deadonlive.com
www.facebook.com/deadonlive
www.facebook.com/marcmullermusic

Thanks! Now back to cycling.......

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah man would love to see you Thursday at PV but I'll be at Florida Georgia Line show. Hopefully next local show and before the xmas spectacular at 2LB;)

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was just mentioning these Thursday Pier Village shows to Mrs. G and wondering if you had done/were going to do one this year.

Pretty sure I can make it this week, too. Cool.

MMuller

I was just mentioning these Thursday Pier Village shows to Mrs. G and wondering if you had done/were going to do one this year.

Pretty sure I can make it this week, too. Cool.
Just riding Allaire solo and was thinking how you were doing. We had some good rides there.....

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Marc, funny you postef this today. Book of Face says it was 4 years ago today that I was at this show and snapped those shots. I hope to be there again this Thursday..
Screenshot_20160802-144021.png

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bummer, I'll be on vacation on 8/10. Oakridge is not too far from my house.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ahh crap. I'll be at the New Mastersounds show in Asbury on Thursday night. So close by, I was hoping the times would allow me to do both.I need to make a point of catching you guys though. Have watched many youtube vids. Very tight and accurate recreations of The Dead.

MMuller

Ahh crap. I'll be at the New Mastersounds show in Asbury on Thursday night. So close by, I was hoping the times would allow me to do both.I need to make a point of catching you guys though. Have watched many youtube vids. Very tight and accurate recreations of The Dead.
Hmmm, maybe come ride Clayton today 4ish and we can discuss. Show Thursday is 7-8:30.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Crap x 2! I'm working in Pennsauken till 5 today and don't have a bike with me :( Am down to catch up and ride soon though!

MMuller

IT WAS SO AWESOME TO SEE SO MANY BIKER BOYS, GIRLS AND BABIES AT THE SHOW TONIGHT!!!
Can't thank you all enough for coming. It was so great looking out and seeing the huge cycling crew! Party at my house before summer's out. See you soon.
MM and family

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really bummed I missed this. Looked like a party. I was nearby too. Spent the night in Asbury but had a prior commitment.

Top Bottom