Music

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Saturday night they are playing at Irving Plaza....who's going?? One of the greatest bands of all time to never "make it"......these guys spend more time on the road than any other band I know....
I'll be there yo...

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have you gotten a chance to listen to the new album? What do you think of it? I only heard a song or two so far.....
The first weekend I got it, I put it on in the car on repeat and then proceeded to drive for like 8 hours.
I have probably listened to it 15+ times at this point.

I agree with the reviews that it may be their most radio-friendly album, but it's still them.
If you like what the boys lay down, you'll enjoy it.
As with most of their material, it does reward repeat listens.

oobaa47

The first weekend I got it, I put it on in the car on repeat and then proceeded to drive for like 8 hours.
I have probably listened to it 15+ times at this point.

I agree with the reviews that it may be their most radio-friendly album, but it's still them.
If you like what the boys lay down, you'll enjoy it.
As with most of their material, it does reward repeat listens.

Sweet......looks like they'll definitely be playing a few songs off the new album.....First round is on me!!

jmanic

Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just realized I've slept on this.

Not gonna be in NJ for this year's run of holiday shows, nor did I get to the NYC gig that happened recently.
Bummer, I think I will be at Starland to get my fix- I was at NYC for the show that didn’t happen...

oobaa47

Bummer, I think I will be at Starland to get my fix- I was at NYC for the show that didn’t happen...

I'll be there, take two!! After zig zagging all across Europe, they're going to be home for 5 days for Xmas, then back on the road. These guys define what it is to be Road warriors.....

Top Bottom