Music

qclabrat

My kids have asked me to add an ukulele and mandolin to their stringed collection. Can someone suggest a few decent entry level brands to look for? Do they all use nylon strings? No clue where to start, thanks

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat @jShort I already got tics for me and Mary. They are over $100 with all the bs charges but still a good deal for 2 days of music. I'm a fan of J Johnson, G love and Ben Harper + the other acts are on my radar.

I'm usually not a big fan of music festivals because I feel that bands mail it in sometimes and the crowd is too wasted to even realize it...but I have a good feeling about this. + Mary and I are staying over Saturday night at Jersey shore with college friends, so it will be a good time.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was born in 1963 - not sure where that is on the beatles scale, but they were everywhere in my youth. My Dad played in a band that did
bars, events, and fraternities. They had a their covers of the stones, beach boys, dave clark 5, monkeys (cause requests), sam&dave, but they
loved their beatles. Their early songs were just fun. Then complicated, or just veiled? Not sure i needed a wall of music, but
I could listen to Let It Be forever. I remember the night that the news came from The Dakota that ended any hope of reunion.

Anyway - This made me smile.
It's long, but it goes way outside the car if you give it time.

A little Carpool Karaoke!

MMuller

I was born in 1963 - not sure where that is on the beatles scale, but they were everywhere in my youth. My Dad played in a band that did
bars, events, and fraternities. They had a their covers of the stones, beach boys, dave clark 5, monkeys (cause requests), sam&dave, but they
loved their beatles. Their early songs were just fun. Then complicated, or just veiled? Not sure i needed a wall of music, but
I could listen to Let It Be forever. I remember the night that the news came from The Dakota that ended any hope of reunion.

Anyway - This made me smile.
It's long, but it goes way outside the car if you give it time.

A little Carpool Karaoke!

Yes, he's getting on in years, his voice is fading a bit, BUT.....I.....WOULD......STILL.......MARRY........HIM.......if he'd have me!!

Top Bottom